- PLONKER! Arsenal fan arrested for throwing red wine at Man United’s bench
- Manuel Neuer at it again! Pulls off Cruyff turn v Hoffenhein [official video]
- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
AC Milan playmaker Keisuke Honda bagged a back heel assist for Japan v New Zealand
Japan could well be one of the surprise teams in the World Cup and their brand of Tiki-Taka football, led by the likes of Shinji Kagawa and Keisuke Honda, has the possibility of pushing them to global stardom.
On Wednesday, the Blue Samurai blitzed New Zealand, going 4-0 up in the space of 17 minutes.
Goals from Shinji Okazaki (2), Shinji Kagawa and Masato Morishige eased Japan to a winning scoreline with the fourth set up by a beautiful Keisuke Honda back heel.
The Japanese maestro has shown glimpses of his talent at AC Milan and this was a special assist…
- Updated: March 5, 2014