AC Milan playmaker Keisuke Honda bagged a back heel assist for Japan v New Zealand
- March 5, 2014
Japan could well be one of the surprise teams in the World Cup and their brand of Tiki-Taka football, led by the likes of Shinji Kagawa and Keisuke Honda, has the possibility of pushing them to global stardom.
On Wednesday, the Blue Samurai blitzed New Zealand, going 4-0 up in the space of 17 minutes.
Goals from Shinji Okazaki (2), Shinji Kagawa and Masato Morishige eased Japan to a winning scoreline with the fourth set up by a beautiful Keisuke Honda back heel.
The Japanese maestro has shown glimpses of his talent at AC Milan and this was a special assist…
- Backheel + dummy golazo: Japan women score fabulous team goal v Holland [Vine]
- Gaku Shibasaki’s Japan teammate really didn’t want to steal his goal versus...
- Toshihiro Aoyama nets first ever Japan goal with incredible 35 yard golazo v Uzbekistan...
- Keisuke Honda scores and assists for Japan in 2-0 win over Tunisia [Highlights]
- Incredible miss! Keisuke Honda ruins Japan team move by hitting post with goal gaping [...
- Neymar-mania! Fans go crazy for Brazil attacker in Japan [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi