A picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez goes viral
A Asian Liverpool fan has trolled Anfield striker Luis Suarez by taking a picture which makes it look like the Uruguayan is chomping her wrist.
In an amazing remake of Suarez’s horrific bite on Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic last season in the Premier League, the photo of the Asian girl is currently being spread round like widlfire.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez received a 10 match ban by the FA for his bite on Ivanovic, and the striker still has to sit out six matches at the start of the 2013-14 campaign.
The picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Mino Raiola explained to Nice why they shouldn’t sign Mario Balotelli from LiverpoolSeptember 29, 2016
- Liverpool’s Mamadou Sakho handed lifeline by Jurgen Klopp with under-23 chanceSeptember 28, 2016
- Liverpool’s Sadio Mane wins a Premier League awardSeptember 28, 2016
- Chelsea & Liverpool stars battle Kevin De Bruyne & Michail Antonio for a Premier League awardSeptember 27, 2016
- Santa Teresa invite Barcelona’s Luis Suarez to their next game after ‘sexist’ comments to Filipe LuisSeptember 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez left the boot in on Filipe Luiz, accused him of diving and called him a clown (Video)September 22, 2016
- Chelsea old boy Filipe Luis calls out Barcelona’s Luis Suarez on Instagram for a nasty foulSeptember 22, 2016
- Barcelona’s Neymar pranked Luis Suarez by handing him his used chewing gum (Video)September 20, 2016