A picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez goes viral
A Asian Liverpool fan has trolled Anfield striker Luis Suarez by taking a picture which makes it look like the Uruguayan is chomping her wrist.
In an amazing remake of Suarez’s horrific bite on Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic last season in the Premier League, the photo of the Asian girl is currently being spread round like widlfire.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez received a 10 match ban by the FA for his bite on Ivanovic, and the striker still has to sit out six matches at the start of the 2013-14 campaign.
The picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo not included in the most expensive XI in world football [CIES]December 6, 2016
- Steven Gerrard reveals how Luis Suarez hooked him up for El ClasicoDecember 4, 2016
- Luis Suarez’s goal for Barcelona v Real Madrid shouldn’t have been allowedDecember 3, 2016
- Ex Liverpool striker Luis Suarez pens long and emotional Steven Gerrard tributeNovember 24, 2016