A picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez goes viral
- August 6, 2013
A Asian Liverpool fan has trolled Anfield striker Luis Suarez by taking a picture which makes it look like the Uruguayan is chomping her wrist.
In an amazing remake of Suarez’s horrific bite on Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic last season in the Premier League, the photo of the Asian girl is currently being spread round like widlfire.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez received a 10 match ban by the FA for his bite on Ivanovic, and the striker still has to sit out six matches at the start of the 2013-14 campaign.
The picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez is below.
- Twitter Meltdown: Ryan Babel makes seedy and sexist comment to female Liverpool fan, pu...
- Europa League Draw: Liverpool & Tottenham get relatively easy groups
- Lazar Markovic set to quit Liverpool this season to move to Turkey on loan [Echo]
- Luis Suarez names his favourite Premier League player, and it’s a former Liverpoo...
- Mario Balotelli didn’t know one of his Liverpool teammates despite having played ...
- Jordon Ibe scores his own volley at Liverpool training (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...