A picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez goes viral
A Asian Liverpool fan has trolled Anfield striker Luis Suarez by taking a picture which makes it look like the Uruguayan is chomping her wrist.
In an amazing remake of Suarez’s horrific bite on Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic last season in the Premier League, the photo of the Asian girl is currently being spread round like widlfire.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez received a 10 match ban by the FA for his bite on Ivanovic, and the striker still has to sit out six matches at the start of the 2013-14 campaign.
The picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez is below.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Jurgen Klopp discusses his admiration for Man United legend Sir Alex Ferguson (Video)October 28, 2016
- Eye-opening shooting stats make good reading for Chelsea & Liverpool fans [Opta]October 28, 2016
- Steven Gerrard’s Liverpool return may trigger Wayne Rooney’s Man United exit [Sun]October 28, 2016
- Crystal Palace v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 28, 2016
- Michael Owen backs Barcelona’s Luis Suarez for Ballon d’Or [France Football]October 27, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez reveals plans to return to former clubOctober 25, 2016
- New video angle emerges of Barcelona players being hit by bottles & Leo Messi’s rage (video)October 23, 2016
- Valencia fans hit Neymar & Luis Suarez with bottles after Barcelona’s late winner (Video)October 22, 2016