- Angel Di Maria wants Man United to sign Benfica’s Nicolas Gaitan [Fichajes]
- Bolton boss Neil Lennon explains signing Emile Heskey, may play on Boxing Day v Blackburn [Audio]
- Union Berlin hosts 27,500 fans singing Christmas carols in their stadium [Video]
- Chelsea legend Gianfranco Zola appointed manager of Serie A side Cagliari
- Catania have three men sent off in three minutes in a 3-2 defeat to Cittadella [Video]
A picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez goes viral
A Asian Liverpool fan has trolled Anfield striker Luis Suarez by taking a picture which makes it look like the Uruguayan is chomping her wrist.
In an amazing remake of Suarez’s horrific bite on Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic last season in the Premier League, the photo of the Asian girl is currently being spread round like widlfire.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez received a 10 match ban by the FA for his bite on Ivanovic, and the striker still has to sit out six matches at the start of the 2013-14 campaign.
The picture of an Asian woman having her arm bitten by Liverpool’s Luis Suarez is below.
- Updated: August 6, 2013