A major World Cup security breach as a teen broke into Cristiano’s room, waited in his bed but Ronaldo let him go
An incredible story has been broken by Globo of a major security breach at the World Cup.
A 15-year-old Brazilian boy called Yago Leal managed to dodge security at the Portuguese hotel, before he broke into Cristiano Ronaldo and eventually ended up meeting the Real Madrid superstar while lying on his bed.
In a bonkers tale, Leal reportedly managed to scale the outside of the building in Brasilia so as to enter Cristiano Ronaldo via a balcony.
Once inside the room, Leal took a rest on Ronaldo’s bed because, as he said, “he knew he had laid on it”.
Incredibly the teenager was caught in the act by Ronaldo himself, but rather than turning the boy into police for trespass, Ronaldo is said to have told the boy he wouldn’t called the cops, and moreover, he allowed Leal to snap a photo of him as he escaped the exact way he got in.
See the picture of Cristiano Ronaldo taken from the balcony of his hotel room in Brasilia, as snapped by intruder Yago Leal.
Watch Live Stream
- Explaning why Cristiano Ronaldo DIDN’T appeal for offside on Alvaro Morata’s goalOctober 24, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo & Zlatan Ibrahimovic feature on France Football’s Ballon D’Or ShortlistOctober 24, 2016
- Incredible video of Cristiano Ronaldo’s rousing half-time speech in CL finalOctober 23, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Here’s the other angle of Cristiano Ronaldo’s selfie with the Portugal fanOctober 11, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo has selfie with fan during Portugal’s win (Video)October 10, 2016
- Andre Silva scores first half hat-trick as Portugal destroy Faroe Islands (Videos & Tweets)October 10, 2016