A major World Cup security breach as a teen broke into Cristiano’s room, waited in his bed but Ronaldo let him go
An incredible story has been broken by Globo of a major security breach at the World Cup.
A 15-year-old Brazilian boy called Yago Leal managed to dodge security at the Portuguese hotel, before he broke into Cristiano Ronaldo and eventually ended up meeting the Real Madrid superstar while lying on his bed.
In a bonkers tale, Leal reportedly managed to scale the outside of the building in Brasilia so as to enter Cristiano Ronaldo via a balcony.
Once inside the room, Leal took a rest on Ronaldo’s bed because, as he said, “he knew he had laid on it”.
Incredibly the teenager was caught in the act by Ronaldo himself, but rather than turning the boy into police for trespass, Ronaldo is said to have told the boy he wouldn’t called the cops, and moreover, he allowed Leal to snap a photo of him as he escaped the exact way he got in.
See the picture of Cristiano Ronaldo taken from the balcony of his hotel room in Brasilia, as snapped by intruder Yago Leal.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo dyes hair ahead of Monday’s Ballon d’Or awardsDecember 10, 2016
- Fabio Coentrao scarpers after failing to nutmeg Cristiano Ronaldo (Video)December 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo releases tax forms which reveal just how enormously wealthy he isDecember 9, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo gives interesting response to tax evasion questions (Video)December 8, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane on three-man shortlist for FIFA men’s Coach of the Year awardDecember 2, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo on crying at the Euro 2016 final & how France were ‘six times’ better than Portugal [France Football]November 22, 2016
- Lip readers weren’t needed to decipher Cristiano Ronaldo’s reaction to penalty missNovember 14, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo scores two goals for Portugal (Videos)November 13, 2016