A major World Cup security breach as a teen broke into Cristiano’s room, waited in his bed but Ronaldo let him go
An incredible story has been broken by Globo of a major security breach at the World Cup.
A 15-year-old Brazilian boy called Yago Leal managed to dodge security at the Portuguese hotel, before he broke into Cristiano Ronaldo and eventually ended up meeting the Real Madrid superstar while lying on his bed.
In a bonkers tale, Leal reportedly managed to scale the outside of the building in Brasilia so as to enter Cristiano Ronaldo via a balcony.
Once inside the room, Leal took a rest on Ronaldo’s bed because, as he said, “he knew he had laid on it”.
Incredibly the teenager was caught in the act by Ronaldo himself, but rather than turning the boy into police for trespass, Ronaldo is said to have told the boy he wouldn’t called the cops, and moreover, he allowed Leal to snap a photo of him as he escaped the exact way he got in.
See the picture of Cristiano Ronaldo taken from the balcony of his hotel room in Brasilia, as snapped by intruder Yago Leal.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s private jet crash landed at El Prat airport in Barcelona [Sport]September 30, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a fan of famous twerker Lexy Panterra [Instagram]September 29, 2016
- Italian media claim Cristiano Ronaldo is still secretly dating model Cristina BuccinoSeptember 29, 2016
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang thanks Cristiano Ronaldo for match shirt [Instagram]September 28, 2016
- Pepe the Ballon d’Or contender? Cristiano Ronaldo praises defender for ‘extraordinary year’August 24, 2016
- Real Madrid make Portugal star Joao Mario their big transfer target [AS]August 4, 2016
- New footage shows France’s Hugo Lloris injured himself just before Eder’s Portugal winner (Video)July 30, 2016
- Real Madrid’s Cristiano Ronaldo set to open new boutique hotels [Forbes]July 15, 2016