A Jewish Spurs fan writes an excellent open letter to David Baddiel about the word Yid
- October 6, 2013
Today, we could well see arrests made at White Hart Lane of Spurs fans for shouting and chanting “Yid” and “Yiddo.”
During the debate that has engulfed fans of the north London side in recent weeks, we have heard very little from Jewish Tottenham supporters.
Considering a Jewish Spurs fan could be arrested at White Hart Lane today, for chanting about his own religion, this is an incredible state of affairs.
As Nick Cowan writes, isn’t this Chelsea, Leeds and West Ham’s problem?
Tottenham supporters should be praised for making a negative into a positive…
- Everton celebrate Aaron Lennon’s signing from Spurs with a YouTube montage
- Tottenham Tweet denial over Heung-Min Son’s position on their website
- Spurs midfielder Mousa Dembele will be fit for next game despite scare v Everton [Tweet]
- Ex-Spurs & West Ham boss Harry Redknapp was attacked by a gazebo on transfer deadl...
- Spurs have £15million bid for West Ham midfielder Cheikhou Kouyate rejected [Mail]
- Tottenham target Victor Wanyama set to stay at Southampton [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...