- Banned driver Marco Reus has women asking to be his chauffeur on Facebook
- Madness! Jesina coach kicks ball onto pitch to stop Amiternina striker from scoring in Serie D [Video]
- Sunderland’s John’ O Shea: ‘I won’t be shaking Jack Colback’s hand before derby v Newcastle’
- His Name Is A Shop! Lenell John Lewis stars in Grimsby’s brilliant Christmas message [Video]
- Robbie Keane trains with Ireland’s Special Olympics football team [Video]
A Jewish Spurs fan writes an excellent open letter to David Baddiel about the word Yid
Today, we could well see arrests made at White Hart Lane of Spurs fans for shouting and chanting “Yid” and “Yiddo.”
During the debate that has engulfed fans of the north London side in recent weeks, we have heard very little from Jewish Tottenham supporters.
Considering a Jewish Spurs fan could be arrested at White Hart Lane today, for chanting about his own religion, this is an incredible state of affairs.
As Nick Cowan writes, isn’t this Chelsea, Leeds and West Ham’s problem?
Tottenham supporters should be praised for making a negative into a positive…
- Updated: October 6, 2013