A Jewish Spurs fan writes an excellent open letter to David Baddiel about the word Yid
- October 6, 2013
Today, we could well see arrests made at White Hart Lane of Spurs fans for shouting and chanting “Yid” and “Yiddo.”
During the debate that has engulfed fans of the north London side in recent weeks, we have heard very little from Jewish Tottenham supporters.
Considering a Jewish Spurs fan could be arrested at White Hart Lane today, for chanting about his own religion, this is an incredible state of affairs.
As Nick Cowan writes, isn’t this Chelsea, Leeds and West Ham’s problem?
Tottenham supporters should be praised for making a negative into a positive…
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...