A Jewish Spurs fan writes an excellent open letter to David Baddiel about the word Yid
- October 6, 2013
Today, we could well see arrests made at White Hart Lane of Spurs fans for shouting and chanting “Yid” and “Yiddo.”
During the debate that has engulfed fans of the north London side in recent weeks, we have heard very little from Jewish Tottenham supporters.
Considering a Jewish Spurs fan could be arrested at White Hart Lane today, for chanting about his own religion, this is an incredible state of affairs.
As Nick Cowan writes, isn’t this Chelsea, Leeds and West Ham’s problem?
Tottenham supporters should be praised for making a negative into a positive…
- Leaked: Tottenham’s new purple 3rd kit for the 15/16 season [Pictures]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright trolled ex Spurs owner Lord Sugar at Piers Morgan’s bir...
- Spurs keeper Hugo Lloris still in regular contact with Man United [L’Equipe]
- Spurs have beaten Southampton to the signing of Toby Alderweireld [Di Marzio]
- Man United fans react to fresh news of talks with Tottenham for £40m Harry Kane [Tweets]
- Man United make ‘direct contact’ with Tottenham in their bid to land £40m H...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi