- Manchester United plan to sell Di Maria to PSG in order to fund Gareth Bale transfer (!) [Express]
- Wigan chairman Dave Whelan facing FA probe over ‘Jews love money’ remark [Backpages]
- Gee Willickers! DC Comics block Valencia’s bat logo registration due to Batman similarity
- Sheffield United release statement retracting decision to allow Ched Evans train
- Heads Up! Robbie Keane pings balls at the LA Galaxy buggy driver [Video]
A Jewish Spurs fan writes an excellent open letter to David Baddiel about the word Yid
Today, we could well see arrests made at White Hart Lane of Spurs fans for shouting and chanting “Yid” and “Yiddo.”
During the debate that has engulfed fans of the north London side in recent weeks, we have heard very little from Jewish Tottenham supporters.
Considering a Jewish Spurs fan could be arrested at White Hart Lane today, for chanting about his own religion, this is an incredible state of affairs.
As Nick Cowan writes, isn’t this Chelsea, Leeds and West Ham’s problem?
Tottenham supporters should be praised for making a negative into a positive…
- Updated: October 6, 2013