A Galatasaray fan calls up Manchester United’s Ashley Young, tells him ‘Welcome To Hell’
- November 20, 2012
Is this real?
Footage is sweeping the internet overnight of a Galatasaray fan allegedly managing to dial through to Manchester United’s Ashley Young with the sole purpose of intimidating the forward.
The central character in the clip is a Fred Durst lookalike Gala fan, who, with his Turkish-English accent, appears to call through to the hotel in Istanbul housing the Manchester United team.
The prankster pretended to be Lewis Young, Ashley’s 23-year-old brother who currently plays for Yeovil Town. On getting through to the hotel’s reception, the Gala fan eventually manages to convince the girl at the other end of the line to connect him to the Manchester United player.
Eventually Ashley got on the line: which lead to the sole purpose of the phone call, as the Galatasaray fan shouted down the phone ‘Welome To Hell Brother! This Is Istanbul!’
Watch the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”261030″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...