- Cristiano Ronaldo struggles to stay awake during statue unveiling [Video]
- James Rodriguez’s & Radamel Falcao’s Fathers played together for Deportes Tolima in 1987
- Pirloesque! Bastian Schweinsteiger’s stunning free-kick v Mainz [Video]
- Liverpool fan after Arsenal draw: ‘Flamini should have been sent off!’ [Video]
- Manchester United players make fans’ dreams come true at Christmas Foundation [Video]
A Galatasaray fan calls up Manchester United’s Ashley Young, tells him ‘Welcome To Hell’
Is this real?
Footage is sweeping the internet overnight of a Galatasaray fan allegedly managing to dial through to Manchester United’s Ashley Young with the sole purpose of intimidating the forward.
The central character in the clip is a Fred Durst lookalike Gala fan, who, with his Turkish-English accent, appears to call through to the hotel in Istanbul housing the Manchester United team.
The prankster pretended to be Lewis Young, Ashley’s 23-year-old brother who currently plays for Yeovil Town. On getting through to the hotel’s reception, the Gala fan eventually manages to convince the girl at the other end of the line to connect him to the Manchester United player.
Eventually Ashley got on the line: which lead to the sole purpose of the phone call, as the Galatasaray fan shouted down the phone ‘Welome To Hell Brother! This Is Istanbul!’
Watch the clip below.
- Updated: November 20, 2012