- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
A Galatasaray fan calls up Manchester United’s Ashley Young, tells him ‘Welcome To Hell’
- Updated: November 20, 2012
Is this real?
Footage is sweeping the internet overnight of a Galatasaray fan allegedly managing to dial through to Manchester United’s Ashley Young with the sole purpose of intimidating the forward.
The central character in the clip is a Fred Durst lookalike Gala fan, who, with his Turkish-English accent, appears to call through to the hotel in Istanbul housing the Manchester United team.
The prankster pretended to be Lewis Young, Ashley’s 23-year-old brother who currently plays for Yeovil Town. On getting through to the hotel’s reception, the Gala fan eventually manages to convince the girl at the other end of the line to connect him to the Manchester United player.
Eventually Ashley got on the line: which lead to the sole purpose of the phone call, as the Galatasaray fan shouted down the phone ‘Welome To Hell Brother! This Is Istanbul!’
Watch the clip below.