A Galatasaray fan calls up Manchester United’s Ashley Young, tells him ‘Welcome To Hell’
- November 20, 2012
Is this real?
Footage is sweeping the internet overnight of a Galatasaray fan allegedly managing to dial through to Manchester United’s Ashley Young with the sole purpose of intimidating the forward.
The central character in the clip is a Fred Durst lookalike Gala fan, who, with his Turkish-English accent, appears to call through to the hotel in Istanbul housing the Manchester United team.
The prankster pretended to be Lewis Young, Ashley’s 23-year-old brother who currently plays for Yeovil Town. On getting through to the hotel’s reception, the Gala fan eventually manages to convince the girl at the other end of the line to connect him to the Manchester United player.
Eventually Ashley got on the line: which lead to the sole purpose of the phone call, as the Galatasaray fan shouted down the phone ‘Welome To Hell Brother! This Is Istanbul!’
Watch the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”261030″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi