- Thibaut Courtois has achieved a lot in his career since his debut six years ago
- This graphic shows Louis van Gaal’s stunning influence over top level European football
- Louis van Gaal says that both Jose Mourinho and him live to win titles [Video]
- Gent attacker Nicklas Pedersen hit a sensational volley versus Standard Liege [GIF]
- Incredible last ditch defending by Djurgårdens IF defender in Swedish top flight [GIF]
A Galatasaray fan calls up Manchester United’s Ashley Young, tells him ‘Welcome To Hell’
- November 20, 2012
Is this real?
Footage is sweeping the internet overnight of a Galatasaray fan allegedly managing to dial through to Manchester United’s Ashley Young with the sole purpose of intimidating the forward.
The central character in the clip is a Fred Durst lookalike Gala fan, who, with his Turkish-English accent, appears to call through to the hotel in Istanbul housing the Manchester United team.
The prankster pretended to be Lewis Young, Ashley’s 23-year-old brother who currently plays for Yeovil Town. On getting through to the hotel’s reception, the Gala fan eventually manages to convince the girl at the other end of the line to connect him to the Manchester United player.
Eventually Ashley got on the line: which lead to the sole purpose of the phone call, as the Galatasaray fan shouted down the phone ‘Welome To Hell Brother! This Is Istanbul!’
Watch the clip below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”261030″]