A Chelsea fan gets John Obi Mikel’s name tattooed on his bum after Nigerian scores against Derby [Pictures]
Twitter’s becoming a great place for football fans to do stupid things.
The proud users actually go through with their ridiculous promises, leaving one Chelsea fan with a tattoo he’ll surely never live down.
This week a Chelsea fan, named Lee Mitchell, has got a tattoo of John Obi Mikel’s name on his bum.
Mitchell tweeted before the Derby game saying ‘If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my arse’.
Mikel broke the deadlock with a fine header.
We’re sure lee won’t regret this…
If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my ass
— Lee Mitchell (@Lee_Mitchell11) January 5, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas posts amusing comment on a Chelsea Instagram postSeptember 29, 2016
- Chelsea fans are talking about Thorgan Hazard [Tweets]September 29, 2016
- Conte only signed 1 player on his summer shopping list, 5 Chelsea stars set for the chop [Times]September 29, 2016
- Roman Abramovich keeps checking up on Antonio Conte at Chelsea training [Di Marzio]September 29, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014