A Chelsea fan gets John Obi Mikel’s name tattooed on his bum after Nigerian scores against Derby [Pictures]
- January 6, 2014
Twitter’s becoming a great place for football fans to do stupid things.
The proud users actually go through with their ridiculous promises, leaving one Chelsea fan with a tattoo he’ll surely never live down.
This week a Chelsea fan, named Lee Mitchell, has got a tattoo of John Obi Mikel’s name on his bum.
Mitchell tweeted before the Derby game saying ‘If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my arse’.
Mikel broke the deadlock with a fine header.
We’re sure lee won’t regret this…
If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my ass
— Lee Mitchell (@Lee_Mitchell11) January 5, 2014
- Chelsea medic Eva Carneiro has not returned to work since being demoted by Jose Mourinh...
- Paul Pogba rejected Chelsea move after Juventus accepted €85m offer [Gazzetta]
- Kid’s got talent: Footage of Chelsea’s 12-year-old sensation Ben Elliott (V...
- Chelsea’s Pedro skinned Arsenal’s Santi Cazorla at Spain training (Video)
- Pedro finally explains his decision to join Chelsea ahead of Manchester United [Marca]
- Think Chelsea have a lot of players on loan? Wait till you see what’s going on at...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...