A Chelsea fan gets John Obi Mikel’s name tattooed on his bum after Nigerian scores against Derby [Pictures]
Twitter’s becoming a great place for football fans to do stupid things.
The proud users actually go through with their ridiculous promises, leaving one Chelsea fan with a tattoo he’ll surely never live down.
This week a Chelsea fan, named Lee Mitchell, has got a tattoo of John Obi Mikel’s name on his bum.
Mitchell tweeted before the Derby game saying ‘If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my arse’.
Mikel broke the deadlock with a fine header.
We’re sure lee won’t regret this…
If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my ass
— Lee Mitchell (@Lee_Mitchell11) January 5, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Chelsea up their offer for AC Milan’s Alessio Romagnoli [RMC Sport]August 24, 2016
- Chelsea’s John Terry is the best defender in England (Sky Sports Video)August 24, 2016
- Chelsea fans express concerns about their defence after Bristol Rovers win (Videos)August 24, 2016
- Chelsea & Tottenham target a Belgium based Nigerian wonderkid [Het Laatste Nieuws]August 24, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014