- A shirtless Thierry Henry reacts to New York Red Bulls 1 – New England Revolution 2 [Video]
- Still Got It! 41 year old Cuauhtemoc Blanco scores free-kick for Puebla v Santos Laguna
- (Chelsea’s) Fernando Torres has disappointing 73 minutes in AC Milan 1 – Inter 1 [Individual Highlights]
- AC Milan 1 – Inter Milan 1 [Video Highlights]
- ‘Oh No You Don’t!’ Xavi forced Messi back out onto pitch to receive guard of honour [GIF]
A Chelsea fan gets John Obi Mikel’s name tattooed on his bum after Nigerian scores against Derby [Pictures]
Twitter’s becoming a great place for football fans to do stupid things.
The proud users actually go through with their ridiculous promises, leaving one Chelsea fan with a tattoo he’ll surely never live down.
This week a Chelsea fan, named Lee Mitchell, has got a tattoo of John Obi Mikel’s name on his bum.
Mitchell tweeted before the Derby game saying ‘If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my arse’.
Mikel broke the deadlock with a fine header.
We’re sure lee won’t regret this…
If Mikel scores today I’ll get his name or the Chelsea badge tattooed on my ass
— Lee Mitchell (@Lee_Mitchell11) January 5, 2014
- Updated: January 6, 2014