- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
A Bola: Tottenham chase Braga striker Eder
As Spurs fans wistfully wonder which striker can add fire power to their top four challenge, the Portuguese press have added a new name to the mix today.
With Emmanuel Adebayor at the Africa Cup of Nations and Jermain Defoe rumoured to be facing four weeks on the sidelines with a pelvic injury, Tottenham are being heavily linked with the likes of Leandro Damiao and Gary Hooper.
Portuguese paper A Bola however says Tottenham are interested in Braga striker Eder who has emerged as one of the finest forwards in Portugal in recent months.
Spurs boss Andre Villas-Boas worked with Eder at Academica in 2009/2010 and knows the player well but the 25-year-old striker has improved with age and plenty of European clubs are interested.
Fenerbahce, Galatasaray (before Didier Drogba signed) and Besiktas have all been linked with a move for Eder who is valued at around 9 million euros by A Bola.
The suggestions are however, that Spurs will make their move for Eder next summer and not in the final hours of the January 2013 transfer window.
Eder has scored nine goals in 14 matches this season, the video below shows an excellent assist he provided against Manchester United in the Champions League this season.
- Updated: January 29, 2013