- Bayern midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger’s return from injury against Hoffenheim [Bundesliga Video]
- How’s my driving? Sergio Busquets startles Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Gerard Pique [Video]
- Alvaro Arbeloa says he doesn’t understand Platini’s problem and endorses Ronaldo to retain Ballon d’Or
- Flashback Friday! Niall Quinn and Kevin Philips combine to help Sunderland thump Chelsea [Video]
- Fight! River celebrate at the final whistle while Boca players clash with pitch-invading fans [Video]
A Bola: Rolando to arrive in London today to sign for QPR
Harry Redknapp was livid on Saturday afternoon following QPR’s FA Cup 4th round defeat to MK Dons at Loftus Road.
‘Arry used words such as “dreadful,” “sloppy” and “disgusted” whilst also confirming that there will be plenty of last minute ins and outs at QPR during the final days of the transfer window.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola confirm today that one signing QPR will make is Porto defender Rolando after the two clubs have come to an agreement.
A Bola add that there is a “very tempting proposal” on the table for Rolando and “he could even arrive in the coming hours to the English capital.”
Rolando has been linked with QPR for some weeks now and is seen as the long term replacement for Ryan Nelsen who is departing to be coach of Toronto in the MLS.
The Portuguese international has played just one game this season at Porto due to a dispute with his club and came very close to leaving in the summer transfer window.
Harry Redknapp’s post-match interview after the MK Dons defeat is on the video below.
- Updated: January 27, 2013