A Bola: Rolando to arrive in London today to sign for QPR
- January 27, 2013
Harry Redknapp was livid on Saturday afternoon following QPR’s FA Cup 4th round defeat to MK Dons at Loftus Road.
‘Arry used words such as “dreadful,” “sloppy” and “disgusted” whilst also confirming that there will be plenty of last minute ins and outs at QPR during the final days of the transfer window.
Portuguese newspaper A Bola confirm today that one signing QPR will make is Porto defender Rolando after the two clubs have come to an agreement.
A Bola add that there is a “very tempting proposal” on the table for Rolando and “he could even arrive in the coming hours to the English capital.”
Rolando has been linked with QPR for some weeks now and is seen as the long term replacement for Ryan Nelsen who is departing to be coach of Toronto in the MLS.
The Portuguese international has played just one game this season at Porto due to a dispute with his club and came very close to leaving in the summer transfer window.
Harry Redknapp’s post-match interview after the MK Dons defeat is on the video below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi