- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo set for loan move to Premier League side this January [BBC]
- Brendan Rodgers pre-Arsenal: ‘Alexis Sanchez was 1 of our transfer targets, he’s a fantastic player’ [Video]
A Belgium footballer misses a penalty, ends up scoring an overhead-kick golazo
A contender for the maddest penalty of the season was spotted in the Belgium second division on Saturday.
League leaders Mouscron-Péruwelz beat Hoogstraten 2-1 in front of their fans, but the goal scored by the visitors was something special.
With eight minutes remaining Hoogstraten won a penalty, and Glenn van der Linden took the responsibility from the spot. But there was a twist.
Mouscron keeper Alexandre Oukidja saved van der Linden’s penalty, only for the ball to repel back into the penalty-takers path and he ended up scoring an amazing overhead-kick golazo to eventually stick the ball in the back of the net.
Watch a GIF of Glenn van der Linden’s penalty miss and overhead-kick golazo below.
- Updated: September 23, 2013