A 93rd minute golazo: Jens Jønsson’s super volley (AGF Aarhus) v Silkeborg
- December 11, 2012
AGF Aarhus drew 3-3 with Silkeborg on Monday night in Denmark, and the culmination of the contest was something special.
Mid-table AGF got off to a cracking start when their Icelandic 22-year-old hitman Aron Johannsson executed a Cryuff turn whilst beating two Silkeborg defenders to notch his 14th goal in 18 games this season. But then the match the pivoted in a big way.
Silkeborg, fighting for their Superliga survival alongside Brondby at the foot of the division, showed incredible spirit to score once before break, and twice after, to hold a 2-goal cushion with 20 minutes remaining.
Petri Pasanen injected life into the contest pulling a goal back for AGF in the 85th, but it wasn’t until the 93rd minute that the climax truly kicked in through Jens Jønsson’s fabulous 30-yard half-volley that whizzed into the top corner.
Enjoy Jens Jønsson’s golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”267022″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...