A 93rd minute golazo: Jens Jønsson’s super volley (AGF Aarhus) v Silkeborg
- December 11, 2012
AGF Aarhus drew 3-3 with Silkeborg on Monday night in Denmark, and the culmination of the contest was something special.
Mid-table AGF got off to a cracking start when their Icelandic 22-year-old hitman Aron Johannsson executed a Cryuff turn whilst beating two Silkeborg defenders to notch his 14th goal in 18 games this season. But then the match the pivoted in a big way.
Silkeborg, fighting for their Superliga survival alongside Brondby at the foot of the division, showed incredible spirit to score once before break, and twice after, to hold a 2-goal cushion with 20 minutes remaining.
Petri Pasanen injected life into the contest pulling a goal back for AGF in the 85th, but it wasn’t until the 93rd minute that the climax truly kicked in through Jens Jønsson’s fabulous 30-yard half-volley that whizzed into the top corner.
Enjoy Jens Jønsson’s golazo below.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”267022″]
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]