- Harry Kane posts Christmas Jumper pic on Instagram as Spurs head to Leicester
- Italian legend Christian Vieri shared a racy Christmas message from a female admirer [Picture]
- Andy Murray bags an Alexis Sanchez Arsenal shirt for Christmas!
- Sunderland winger Adam Johnson TROLLS Newcastle with Christmas message!
- Arsenal legend Thierry Henry tweets brilliant Christmas meme of himself [Picture]
A 93rd minute golazo: Jens Jønsson’s super volley (AGF Aarhus) v Silkeborg
AGF Aarhus drew 3-3 with Silkeborg on Monday night in Denmark, and the culmination of the contest was something special.
Mid-table AGF got off to a cracking start when their Icelandic 22-year-old hitman Aron Johannsson executed a Cryuff turn whilst beating two Silkeborg defenders to notch his 14th goal in 18 games this season. But then the match the pivoted in a big way.
Silkeborg, fighting for their Superliga survival alongside Brondby at the foot of the division, showed incredible spirit to score once before break, and twice after, to hold a 2-goal cushion with 20 minutes remaining.
Petri Pasanen injected life into the contest pulling a goal back for AGF in the 85th, but it wasn’t until the 93rd minute that the climax truly kicked in through Jens Jønsson’s fabulous 30-yard half-volley that whizzed into the top corner.
Enjoy Jens Jønsson’s golazo below.
- Updated: December 11, 2012