- Ex-Chelsea man Salomon Kalou has chosen an interesting way of staying loose during Xmas [Pictures]
- Incredible! St Mirren’s Stephen Mallan (18) opened his SPL account with a goal of season contender
- Amigos do Zico 9 – Estrelas do Futebol 10: Robinho & Seedorf amongst the scorers [Highlights]
- Everton’s Tim Howard says Man United’s Fergie is more intimidating than President Obama [Times]
- Cristiano Ronaldo is Luke Shaw’s landlord, Man United defender rents £7000-a-month house [Mirror]
A 4th division football team in Romania has a 48-year-old one handed goalkeeper [Picture]
An incredible photo was uploaded onto Twitter on Wednesday by football journalist James Montague.
Under his Twitter handle @JamesPiotr, James uploaded an amazing picture from Romania which showed how 4th division team have a goalie who has just one hand.
The man in question is Tudorel Mihailescu, who is a 48-year-old keeper who plays for a team called Vulcan.
See one of the craziest images of the season below.
- Updated: April 9, 2014