WTF! Was one Manchester United fan asleep for the Chicharito winner v Newcastle?!
- December 27, 2012
Manchester United’s 4-3 win over Newcastle was an epic Premier League encounter and it has had its fair share of crazy clips.
After having a good laugh at Sir Alex Ferguson’s chewing gum jumping out his mouth while he berated a linesman, a fair few Manchester United fans on social networks noticed a strange occurrence after Javier Hernandez’s late winner.
One of the fans behind the goal where Hernandez scored in simply appears to be asleep.
Yes, the supporter in the red bobble hat and red jacket, who can be seen front and centre on the picture on the left and on the video below at 0.10.
There must be some sort of explanation for the sleeping Manchester United fan, right?! No one could fall asleep in the final seconds of a 4-3 humdinger!
(Video credit to @Come_On_United).
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...