Tottenham are trying to gazump Liverpool in the race for £15 million Yevhen Konoplyanka [Tribuna]
- January 29, 2014
Few people in England had ever heard of Yevhen Konoplyanka before Wednesday, but it now seems that the Ukrainian international is one of the hottest properties for Premier League teams before the transfer window slams shut.
To recap, early on Wednesday morning the Times and Telegraph both issued reports claiming that Liverpool were trying to sign Dnipro’s 24-year-old star player.
Now, however, it appears that Tottenham have entered the mix.
Ukrainian website Tribuna are reporting that Spurs have entered the race for Konoplyanka, and the Lillywhites are prepared to shell out £15 million for the player. Tribuna also report that Konoplyanka has a £15 million release clause in his current contract.
Watch. This. Space.
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Rating the starting XIs of the Premier League top 6, ft. Chelsea & Arsenal (video)
- Liverpool’s Jose Enrique deletes Twitter & Instagram accounts to focus on fo...
- Liverpool defender Jose Enrique closing in on a move to West Brom [Sky Sports]
- Zlatan & Neymar move to Man United, Chelsea get confused trying to land Stones (44...
- Sunderland rescue Fabio Borini from Liverpool nightmare in £10 million deal
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...