Tottenham are trying to gazump Liverpool in the race for £15 million Yevhen Konoplyanka [Tribuna]
- January 29, 2014
Few people in England had ever heard of Yevhen Konoplyanka before Wednesday, but it now seems that the Ukrainian international is one of the hottest properties for Premier League teams before the transfer window slams shut.
To recap, early on Wednesday morning the Times and Telegraph both issued reports claiming that Liverpool were trying to sign Dnipro’s 24-year-old star player.
Now, however, it appears that Tottenham have entered the mix.
Ukrainian website Tribuna are reporting that Spurs have entered the race for Konoplyanka, and the Lillywhites are prepared to shell out £15 million for the player. Tribuna also report that Konoplyanka has a £15 million release clause in his current contract.
Watch. This. Space.
- Former Man City striker Mario Balotelli is told that his Liverpool career is over [Inde...
- Liverpool represantives in Barcelona to tie up loan deal for Adama Traore [RAC 1]
- Joao Carlos Teixeira scored a stunning 40 yard lob for Liverpool in friendly (Video)
- The Guardian produce a Liverpool 2015-16 season preview (Video)
- Golazo! Martin Skrtel scores an absolute screamer in Liverpool training (Video)
- HJK Helsinki v Liverpool: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi