Tottenham are trying to gazump Liverpool in the race for £15 million Yevhen Konoplyanka [Tribuna]
Few people in England had ever heard of Yevhen Konoplyanka before Wednesday, but it now seems that the Ukrainian international is one of the hottest properties for Premier League teams before the transfer window slams shut.
To recap, early on Wednesday morning the Times and Telegraph both issued reports claiming that Liverpool were trying to sign Dnipro’s 24-year-old star player.
Now, however, it appears that Tottenham have entered the mix.
Ukrainian website Tribuna are reporting that Spurs have entered the race for Konoplyanka, and the Lillywhites are prepared to shell out £15 million for the player. Tribuna also report that Konoplyanka has a £15 million release clause in his current contract.
Watch. This. Space.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool benchwarmer Simon Mignolet jokes about his new role (Instagram Video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Liverpool v West Brom: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016
- Ex-Spurs boss Tim Sherwood drops an ‘A*se-Bomb’ live on Sky Sports (Video)October 22, 2016
- Sir Alex Ferguson names Cristiano Ronaldo as the best player he’s coachedOctober 22, 2016
- Bournemouth v Tottenham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 21, 2016
- Harry Kane returns to Spurs training, updates on InstagramOctober 20, 2016