Tottenham are trying to gazump Liverpool in the race for £15 million Yevhen Konoplyanka [Tribuna]
Few people in England had ever heard of Yevhen Konoplyanka before Wednesday, but it now seems that the Ukrainian international is one of the hottest properties for Premier League teams before the transfer window slams shut.
To recap, early on Wednesday morning the Times and Telegraph both issued reports claiming that Liverpool were trying to sign Dnipro’s 24-year-old star player.
Now, however, it appears that Tottenham have entered the mix.
Ukrainian website Tribuna are reporting that Spurs have entered the race for Konoplyanka, and the Lillywhites are prepared to shell out £15 million for the player. Tribuna also report that Konoplyanka has a £15 million release clause in his current contract.
Watch. This. Space.
Watch Live Stream
- Philippe Coutinho’s Echo interview will be music to Liverpool fans’ earsSeptember 30, 2016
- Police investigating Liverpool Carpool after Dejan Lovren violates 4 traffic laws (Video)September 30, 2016
- EA Sports FIFA 17 snub Liverpool completely, double down on Everton [Instagram]September 30, 2016
- Swansea v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 29, 2016
- ‘One of the best in the world’: Pep Guardiola has glowing praise for Spurs boss Pochettino (Video)September 30, 2016
- Spurs’ Son Heung-min could miss nearly two years due to South Korean military serviceSeptember 29, 2016
- Spurs star Sonaldo nutmegs Arsenal youngster Calum Chambers (video)September 29, 2016
- Spurs players celebrate CSKA win on InstagramSeptember 28, 2016