Tottenham are trying to gazump Liverpool in the race for £15 million Yevhen Konoplyanka [Tribuna]
Few people in England had ever heard of Yevhen Konoplyanka before Wednesday, but it now seems that the Ukrainian international is one of the hottest properties for Premier League teams before the transfer window slams shut.
To recap, early on Wednesday morning the Times and Telegraph both issued reports claiming that Liverpool were trying to sign Dnipro’s 24-year-old star player.
Now, however, it appears that Tottenham have entered the mix.
Ukrainian website Tribuna are reporting that Spurs have entered the race for Konoplyanka, and the Lillywhites are prepared to shell out £15 million for the player. Tribuna also report that Konoplyanka has a £15 million release clause in his current contract.
Watch. This. Space.
Watch Live Stream
- Liverpool’s Jordan Henderson says he’s proving fitness whilst Twitter slates his perf...May 27th, 2016
- Liverpool target Raphael Guerreiro savages Journo claiming Dortmund move is close [Tweet]May 27th, 2016
- Liverpool’s Marko Grujic reveals some bad news on SnapChatMay 26th, 2016
- Mixed reports on whether Liverpool have actually bid for Lorient’s Raphael GuerreiroMay 26th, 2016
- Spurs’ Eric Dier scores brilliant diving header for England….at the wrong end (Video ...May 27th, 2016
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham star Christian Eriksen admits finishing below Arsenal was “infuriating” [BT]May 27th, 2016
- Tottenham set to sign Croatian playmaker Ante Coric for €4m [TMW]May 27th, 2016