- “Gareth Bale has given the green light to sign for Man United next summer” [Sunday Express]
- Real Madrid post YouTube video of Club World Cup celebrations
- Cristiano Ronaldo appeared to snub Michel Platini after the Club World Cup final
- Carlo Ancelotti equals Alex Ferguson & Pep Guardiola trophy haul after Real Madrid win the CWC
- Real Madrid 2 – San Lorenzo 0: Sergio Ramos & Gareth Bale win the Club World Cup [Highlights]
Tim Sherwood vs AVB: Tottenham have scored fewer goals, conceded more goals, won less & lost more [Graphic]
Wednesday was a day of in-fighting at White Hart Lane.
Trouble kicked off during Tim Sherwood’s press conference ahead of the Europa League match with Benfica when the Spurs manager defiantly proclaimed that he was not a “babysitter”, whilst publicly stating that underperforming players will leave the club in the summer.
After the tough talk from the boss, several of the Thursday papers then ran the report that Spurs’ players had a two hour slanging match after they were hammered 4-0 at Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League.
With so much ill-feeling engulfing the Lillywhites, Sky Sports have now produced a telling graphic comparing Tottenham’s fortunes under Andre Villas-Boas compared with Tim Sherwood.
Overall the graphic makes bad reading for the current Spurs boss as Sherwood’s team have scored fewer goals, conceded more goals, won fewer matches and lost more games that the Spurs team under AVB.
See the graphic below.
- Updated: March 13, 2014