Tim Sherwood vs AVB: Tottenham have scored fewer goals, conceded more goals, won less & lost more [Graphic]
- March 13, 2014
Wednesday was a day of in-fighting at White Hart Lane.
Trouble kicked off during Tim Sherwood’s press conference ahead of the Europa League match with Benfica when the Spurs manager defiantly proclaimed that he was not a “babysitter”, whilst publicly stating that underperforming players will leave the club in the summer.
After the tough talk from the boss, several of the Thursday papers then ran the report that Spurs’ players had a two hour slanging match after they were hammered 4-0 at Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League.
With so much ill-feeling engulfing the Lillywhites, Sky Sports have now produced a telling graphic comparing Tottenham’s fortunes under Andre Villas-Boas compared with Tim Sherwood.
Overall the graphic makes bad reading for the current Spurs boss as Sherwood’s team have scored fewer goals, conceded more goals, won fewer matches and lost more games that the Spurs team under AVB.
See the graphic below.
- Andre Villas-Boas: Cristiano Ronaldo isn’t arrogant and he deserves more respect
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas slams Tottenham & Daniel Levy for breaking promises
- Liverpool may sack Brendan Rodgers to appoint ex-Chelsea & Spurs boss AVB [Sunday ...
- Zenit boss Andre Villas-Boas: ‘I got to where I am today thanks to Jose Mourinho&...
- Happy 37th! Andre Villas-Boas gets the Birthday Bumps from his Zenit St Petersburg play...
- Bizarre video! Bart Simpson takes medical, meets AVB and trains after signing for Zenit
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi