Tim Sherwood vs AVB: Tottenham have scored fewer goals, conceded more goals, won less & lost more [Graphic]
- March 13, 2014
Wednesday was a day of in-fighting at White Hart Lane.
Trouble kicked off during Tim Sherwood’s press conference ahead of the Europa League match with Benfica when the Spurs manager defiantly proclaimed that he was not a “babysitter”, whilst publicly stating that underperforming players will leave the club in the summer.
After the tough talk from the boss, several of the Thursday papers then ran the report that Spurs’ players had a two hour slanging match after they were hammered 4-0 at Chelsea last weekend in the Premier League.
With so much ill-feeling engulfing the Lillywhites, Sky Sports have now produced a telling graphic comparing Tottenham’s fortunes under Andre Villas-Boas compared with Tim Sherwood.
Overall the graphic makes bad reading for the current Spurs boss as Sherwood’s team have scored fewer goals, conceded more goals, won fewer matches and lost more games that the Spurs team under AVB.
See the graphic below.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...