There are a fair few Gary Lewin Memes doing the rounds after injury during England 1 – Italy 2
- June 15, 2014
The injury to England physio Gary Lewin has been seen as a comedy event for many online.
Perhaps that is the way now with social media but you have to feel sorry for Lewin, a stalwart for England and Arsenal, who dislocated his ankle on a water bottle, celebrating Daniel Sturridge’s equaliser versus Italy.
Lewin’s World Cup is over and he will be replaced in the England set-up.
Now the internet and social media is awash with a fair few Gary Lewin Memes.
Perhaps not as many as a flying Robin van Persie, but enough to round-up below…
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- England’s official Twitter account bashed after publishing & deleting sexist...
- Laura Bassett on England grabbing 3rd place with win over Germany [video]
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi