There are a fair few Gary Lewin Memes doing the rounds after injury during England 1 – Italy 2
- June 15, 2014
The injury to England physio Gary Lewin has been seen as a comedy event for many online.
Perhaps that is the way now with social media but you have to feel sorry for Lewin, a stalwart for England and Arsenal, who dislocated his ankle on a water bottle, celebrating Daniel Sturridge’s equaliser versus Italy.
Lewin’s World Cup is over and he will be replaced in the England set-up.
Now the internet and social media is awash with a fair few Gary Lewin Memes.
Perhaps not as many as a flying Robin van Persie, but enough to round-up below…
- Swansea’s Jonjo Shelvey named in England Squad
- “Eternal friend”: Diego Maradona posts about re-uniting with England-Argent...
- Leaked: England’s 2015-16 blue on blue away kit is ugly [Pictures]
- David Moyes thinks Phil Neville has what it takes to become England manager
- England get Scotland in 2018 World Cup Qualifying, here’s all the groups
- Man City’s Natasha Flint (18) scores 50 yard wondergoal for England U19s [Video]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...