This week’s top ten includes goals from all corners of the planet.
It starts in Malaysia with a sublime half-volley, continues onto Africa with the best solo goal of AFCON 2012, while entry number three from Iran continues the theme of solo specials.
2012 has been a miserable year for Sporting Lisbon so far (just two wins in ten matches) but that gloominess was momentarily forgotten with a wonder-strike at number four.
The halfway point in our list is straddled by two brilliant goals from Gladbach stars; a majestic give-go-give-go-and-finish, followed by a picture-perfect free-kick from a high-flying Venezuelan star.
The most outrageous must-see goal of the week sits at number seven, followed by a sweet-as-a-nut hit from Spain on Sunday night.
Staying in La Liga, Cristiano Ronaldo netted yet another wonder-goal at number nine, whilst a terrific curler from Argentina closes out the list.
Voting for your favourite goal can be made at the bottom of this post and otherwise just sit back & enjoy!
1. Gurusamy Kandasamy (Selangor v Lions XII, February 8, 2012)
2. Gervinho (Ivory Coast v Mali, February 8, 2012)
3. Bruno Cesar Correa (Sepahan v Mes Kerman, February 8, 2012)
4. Joao Pereira (Nacional v Sporting Lisbon, February 8, 2012)
5. Mike Hanke (Borussia Monchengladbach v Schalke, February 11, 2012)
6. Juan Arango (Borussia Monchengladbach v Schalke, February 11, 2012) (pictured)
7. Christian Fabbiani (Independiente Rivadavia v Almirante Brown, February 11, 2012)
8. Sofiane Feghouli (Valencia v Sporting Gijon, February 12, 2012)
9. Cristiano Ronaldo (3) (Real Madrid v Levante, February 12, 2012)
10. Lucas Ocampos (River Plate v Chacarita Juniors, February 12, 2012)