Eden Hazard makes worrying revelation over his future at Chelsea

Eden Hazard

Chelsea forward Eden Hazard has revealed that his mind is set over his next move, the Belgian has told RMC Sport.

The 28-year-old has previously made clear his desire to eventually join Real Madrid.

His latest comments will not reassure any Chelsea supporter that his future remains at Stamford Bridge.

Hazard: “I have made my decision”

Eden Hazard

LONDON, ENGLAND – JANUARY 08: Oliver Skipp of Tottenham Hotspur tackles Eden Hazard of Chelsea during the Carabao Cup Semi-Final First Leg match between Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea at Wembley Stadium on January 8, 2019 in London, England. (Photo by Catherine Ivill/Getty Images)

Hazard has admitted that he has made his decision over the next step in his career.

The comments come at a worrying time with reported unrest amongst the players and Blues boss Maurizio Sarri.

Results at Chelsea have been very inconsistent over recent weeks, with the players being accused of not playing for the Italian.

At a time when Chelsea are struggling, Hazard’s comments over his future looking worrying for the west London club.

Hazard told RMC via GFFN:

“I know what I am going to do. I have made a decision.”

Kristof Terreur weighs in on Hazard’s situation

The Belgian journalist claims that both Hazard and Chelsea have known for a while his plans.

With the arrival of Christian Pulisic in the summer, it suggests that the Blues are planning for the future without the Belgian.


Read more Chelsea news here:

Chelsea need to sell ‘toxic’ Eden Hazard – Stan Collymore

Liverpool & Man City comparisons: Gabriele Marcotti defends Maurizio Sarri’s Chelsea record