Ladbrokes football betting review
The Ladbrokes brand has been prominent in the UK for decades but they have retained their relevance by adjusting to new trends in the betting marketplace.
For example, they wasted no time joining the online betting revolution.
Ladbrokes betting remains one of the most popular bookmakers and it has the longest history.
Reinventing themselves many times over and adopting some of the latest innovations to enhance the quality of their service to a loyal customer base.
Their website is maintained in a simple and minimalistic design with the focus on keeping the customers focused on the betting process. Their online sportsbook is accessible on different mobile, tablet and PC / desktop platforms.
Ladbrokes offer details
The Ladbrokes football betting welcome bonus is a £20 betting bonus which is offered to new customers upon signing up for a new account.
During the registration process, the Ladbrokes promo code ‘20FREE’ needs to be entered into the promo code area. It ensures that you are opted-in to a first wager matched-bet bonus worth up to £20 in Ladbrokes football betting bonus onto your new account.
However, to qualify for this offer, do make sure your first bet meets the minimum odds requirement, which is a selection (or selections on multiple bets) at odds of 1/2 (1.5 decimal odds) or greater.
Also, make note that this Ladbrokes betting bonus is only valid for the first 7 days after they have been credited to your account and you must place your qualifying bet within 30 days of opening your account.
Other “Terms and Conditions” governing the welcome bonus include a £5 minimum deposit and participants must be over 18 years to sign up at Ladbrokes.
Amongst the popular betting offers at Ladbrokes is a weekend offer of £5 team accumulator.
There are also concessions such as “Best Odds Guaranteed Plus” on horse racing and general “Best Odds Guaranteed” on televised greyhound racing.
On a similar theme look out for “Daily Price Boosts” offers which gives customers great opportunities every day.
How to sign up to Ladbrokes
Those who want to join Ladbrokes betting can do so through the easy and fast sign up process. This involves opening a new account, using the Ladbrokes promo code, which is followed by a first deposit and the customer placing a bet.
Basic personal details such as full name, date of birth, home address, mobile phone number, a username and password is required for new registration.
Ladbrokes takes the verification process of all registered accounts very seriously. Customers should be aware that they will not be able to withdraw their funds until their account passes a requisite verification process.
The verification process primarily confirms the customer’s age (to confirm that they are over 18 years which is the legal age allowed for online and betting activities). The other verification feature is home address since this helps in confirming customer’s identity. It can and is compared with the payment methods used to prevent the possibility of fraud.
If the system is not able to automatically verify your details, you might need to submit support documents such as an identity card, passport, driver’s licence, bank statement or utility bill. This should be sufficient to confirm your details and complete the verification method. Once, Ladbrokes verify your account you will be able to deposit and withdraw from your account.
Not being verified is unlikely and while sending across documents for verification can be classified as “irksome”, these measures are for customer protection as much as Ladbrokes protection.
If you wish to close your Ladbrokes account, you can simply contact the customer service representatives and ask your account to be closed which is a way easier process than opening an account.
Ladbrokes take their social responsibilities very seriously.
Ladbrokes football betting offers
Ladbrokes betting offers have different bet options to online and offline customers. Generally you will find better football odds when betting at Ladbrokes online as opposed to in their betting shops.
You can place a bet through Ladbrokes mobile apps, by phone or via their official website on PC or mobile browser. Ladbrokes customers can enjoy their live betting with the benefit of daily offers and live streams. Horses and greyhound racing may attract the most bets, but football holds equal importance at Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes “Cash Out” is a useful option that allows customers to put a stop/loss/profit margin on their bets. It means they can place wagers which automatically close when the bet reaches a designated profit (or loss). This is a great new bookmaker-wide feature which gives punters a lot of flexibility.
Ladbrokes allows their customers to have different accounts and wallets – such as Sportsbook, exchange and virtual games, live casino, poker and bingo – all under the same login details. This takes away the hassle of having so many passwords and usernames for each account.
Ladbrokes Premier League betting
Ladbrokes have long been associated with football, with a string of partnerships with major teams and pundits in the industry. Their sports markets – particularly when it comes to footy – are impressive, with a decent sense of humour to boot. The Premier League betting odds for the markets are eic, and you’ve got a few thousand to choose from each week… Their markets cover goalscorers, top finishing teams, bottom teams, top southern team and the like. If you want to create your own bet, you can do that with #GetaPrice. Create your own market, send it across and the team will give you a price. The more selections, the higher the returns.
When it comes to returns, you can expect a fair bit with the Premier League betting promotions. They are a generous bookmaker, with new customers receiving up to £25 in free bets. That doesn’t include the boosts and exclusive deals…
Ladbrokes mobile betting
The Ladbrokes mobile betting app is a user friendly and quick to use asset.
Odds are presented in a very clear way making betting an exciting and simple exercise. Overall, the Ladbrokes mobile site is presented in an appealing manner which offers a fun online user experience.
Mobile customers have access to every feature found at the Ladbrokes desktop site.
The Ladbrokes Grid, which can be accessed through Ladbrokes apps (taking you to an open browser) carries piles of football stats, form, predictors, video tips and a shop locator which is a brilliant innovation for punters who place their Ladbrokes bets in-shop as much as online.
Ladbrokes betting bonus offers
Ladbrokes betting has a straightforward £50 bonus for new UK and Northern Irish customers who sign up for an account (€50 for southern Irish customers).
The requirement to qualify for this offer is to open a new account, use the promo code, make the first deposit and place a bet.
Additionally Ladbrokes regularly hand out bonuses as concessions – such as “Acca Insurance” when one team lets you down in your football accumulator.
Other Ladbrokes betting offers
Ladbrokes Casino offers a huge deposit bonus of up to £5,000 which is automatically made available for new casino players. For Poker promotions new players can enjoy deposit bonuses adding up to £1,200.
And Ladbrokes betting reward the loyalty of their customers through their loyalty scheme which provides an opportunity for the players to earn points based on betting turnover (not their profit or loss).
The accumulated points can be converted into cash or Ladbrokes betting bonus.
Ladbrokes payment methods
Ladbrokes football bonus offers come with the added luxury of prompt withdrawal of winnings using all the popular withdrawal and deposit methods.
Ladbrokes accept debit and credit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Visa Electron plus process online payments using methods such as PayPal, Skrill and Neteller.
With Bank Transfer also accepted, Ladbrokes customers have a lot of flexibility in regards to managing their funds.
Furthermore Ladbrokes has a multi-wallet system which means customers have an option to add different payment options, five methods in total.
The time for processing depends on the funding method used but Ladbrokes are generally quick at processing payments.
Ladbrokes live streaming
Ladbrokes live betting customers can enjoy a huge selection of sports through a live stream.
You can watch the live action by filtering the sports that you want to follow through on the main page. The platform allows punters to monitor the number of live in-play markets at any given time.
Ladbrokes cover a wide range of sports live – such as horse racing, greyhounds, football, golf and tennis – normally a nominal bet of £1 or more must be placed to watch the action.
Virtual sports are also available for those who want to place a bet on virtual action and these events can be watched free of charge.
Ladbrokes live betting
At Ladbrokes Football Betting, there is a wide selection of games which allows live betting for bettors. Live betting allows customers to monitor how the game is playing out and provide an option to make up for any bets that a punter may be losing by opening another bet.
And there are ample live in-play betting markets to choose from, far above and beyond simple 1-X-2 markets (home win, draw, away win).
Pre-event Ladbrokes offer up to 150 betting opportunities on major football matches, around 30 of these markets remain open to trade “in play” during the game.
Ladbrokes customer support
Ladbrokes provide a 24/7 customer support which can be accessed via a “Live Chat” box on the Ladbrokes website or app.
What’s more there are Ladbrokes telephone lines and an email address.
Customer support staff are normally available to help with your queries immediately and they talk a number of languages outside of English.
101 Great Goals take on Ladbrokes
Ladbrokes betting are one of the best bookmakers on the UK high street and in the online betting landscape.
Their long history in bookmaking and integrity has always made them a force to reckon with.
They utilize the latest trends and technologies to keep abreast with the new needs in the market.
Terms and Conditions
1. Offer available to UK & Republic of Ireland residents aged 18 years or over opening a new Online, Mobile or Telephone Ladbrokes account in either £/€ currency with the exception of new accounts depositing funds with Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
2. Customers must enter the correct promo code during registration (Promo Code: F50), otherwise the bonus will not be applied.
3. Certain deposit methods excluded.
4. To qualify for the bonus matched bet up to £/€50, the first bet on your account after registration must be a real money sports bet of £/€5+ at fractional odds of 1/2 (decimal odds 1.5) or greater
5. Only the win parts of win/each-way bets will qualify. Tote or pools bets or bets placed on the Exchange do not qualify for the promotion.
6. The betting bonus will be triggered by the placement of the qualifying bet and will not apply to subsequent bets. Void bets do not count towards this promotion.
7. The qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of account registration to qualify. Sports bets placed after this duration will not qualify for this offer.
8. In order to qualify for this offer, the qualifying bet must be placed on odds totalling 1/2 or greater. For a single line accumulator, each individual selection of the must be 1/2 or over.
9. Bonus tokens will expire 4 days after issue.
10. Free bet stake not returned.
11. Single bets only.
12. Free bet cannot be used on certain markets
13. Bonus tokens must be wagered in full, can be redeemed on win or each-way bets and can be used on the following listed bet types: single, double, treble, 4-fold and upwards accumulator, forecast, combination.
14. The qualifying bet and bonus tokens cannot be used with Cash Out.
15. Bonus tokens are not valid on the Ladbrokes Exchange, tote, other combination and multiple bets (i.e Lucky 15s).
16. Bonus tokens are non-refundable. Bonus stake is not included in any returns.
17. Bonus tokens are not returned if wagered on a void selection.
18. This betting bonus offer cannot be used in conjunction with, or contribute to any other ladbrokes.com welcome bonus offer or promotions.
19. Ladbrokes reserves the right, at its discretion, to exclude individual customers from any Ladbrokes promotions, including Money Back and Bonus offers.
20. Ladbrokes may determine, at its discretion, whether it believes different entries or accounts are connected to the same person, using whatever methods it deems appropriate.
21. If the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, enhanced payments, Bonuses or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Ladbrokes reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle bets at the correct odds, void the bonuses or void any bet funded by the deposit bonus.
22. In addition Ladbrokes reserves the right to levy an administration charge on the customer up to the value of the deposit bonus, Bonus or additional payment to cover administrative costs. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us crediting any bonus or offer to their account.
23. In the event of a breach of these terms and conditions Ladbrokes reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in its absolute discretion.
24. The promoter is Ladbrokes Sportsbook LP, a limited partnership registered in Gibraltar, number 44, whose registered office is 57/63 Line Wall Road, Gibraltar.