Celebrating Ball Boys: The top 10 videos (ft. assists, skills, saves, slaps & a goal!)

Anyone who wants ball boys, or ball girls for that matter, out the game is a fool.

99% are them are good kids who learn something amount responsibility and the value of work in the role. And when the other 1% come to light, more often than not it’s for something funny or interesting rather than something sinister.

With that in mind, below is a collection of 10 of the best, maddest, interesting and crazy ball boy clips you’ll find.

Enjoy!

1. Botafogo ball girl Fernanda Maia sets up Maicosuel goal v Vasco da Gama

2. Brilliant ball boy control (Rayo Vallecano 0 – Barcelona 7)

3. Ball boy saves certain goal (Guarany v Sergipe)

4. WTF! Serey Die (Sion) slaps a ballboy across the face after losing at Lausanne

5. A Tottenham ball boy throws the ball into a Famagusta’s player’s balls

6. Two ball-boys try ‘saving’ a goal in the Estonian top flight (Kalju vs Tammeka Tartu)

7. Ball boy refuses Sulley Muntari’s shirt post Chievo 0 – AC Milan 1

8. Boca Unidos ‘keeper Gaston Sessa sent off for thumping ball at a ball boy

9. A Brazilian ball boy scores a barmby equaliser to help Santacruzense draw with Atletico Sorocaba

10. The original laid back Portsmouth ball boy


GAMBLING CAN BE ADDICTIVE, PLEASE PLAY RESPONSIBLY