Vote: Top 10 Goals of the Week (ft Vermansyah, Rami, Arango, Zlatan & Gleeson)
- Updated: December 4, 2012
Roll up, roll up. Here comes the top 10 goals of the week.
We begin with a solo special from Turkey, followed by a brilliant team move and finish from Germany. All eyes then focus on Asia and a brilliant last-minute free-kick that had all the hallmarks of Ronaldinho’s unforgettable set-play against David Seaman.
The quality of the golazos on show arguably step up a notch with entries four and five, which include a goal from behind the halfway-line from Spain and a tremendous volley from the Bundesliga.
A ripper from the Premier League appears at spot six, a fantastic goal following a triple sombrero sits at seven, and an unstoppable 180km/m free-kick from the hottest property in France appears at 8.
That leaves two: the goal of the second round of the FA Cup, and an Arsenal loanee reminds us of his brilliant ability in the final position of the top ten.
As always voting can be found at the bottom of the post.
1. Servet Cetin (Eskisehirspor v Trabzonspor, November 26, 2012)
2. Jakub Błaszczykowski (Borussia Dortmund v Fortuna Dusseldorf, November 27, 2012)
3. Andik Vermansyah (Indonesia v Singapore, November 28, 2012)
4. Adil Rami (Valencia v Llagostera, November 28, 2012)
5. Juan Arango (Monchengladbach v Wolfsburg, November 28, 2012)
6. James Milner (Wigan v Manchester City, November 28, 2012)
7. Raul Rusescu (Concordia Chiajna v Steaua Bucharest, November 30, 2012)
8. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Nice v PSG, December 1, 2012)
9. Stephen Gleeson (MK Dons v AFC Wimbledon, December 2, 2012)
10. Joel Campbell (Deportivo La Coruna v Real Betis, December 2, 2012)
Narrowly missed: Ibrahima Toure, Hernanes, Mohd Safiq Rahim, Facundo Parra, David Villa, Bruno Fornaroli, Lionel Messi, Jeremain Lens, Deni Alar, Nixon, Tomoaki Makino, Jacob Mulenga, Maicon, Mads Albaek & Cristiano Ronaldo.