Vote: Top 10 Goals of the week (Featuring Robben, Del Piero, Rooney & Soldado)
- March 5, 2013
Some star names and quality goals feature in this week’s top 10.
Arjen Robben gets us off and running with a curler, followed by Alessandro Del Piero, still banging them in, in Australia.
The lower leagues in England provide Goal 3 before a stunner from England’s most famous footballer is followed by a belter from Ajax’s Finnish defender Niklas Moisander.
Roberto Soldado cracks one off the bar for Goal 6, followed by a stunning outside-the-box volley you won’t have seen and then a curler from a former West Ham midfielder.
We close out with a Greek Golazo and another Julio Gomez overhead kick (keep an eye on the US keeper, he didn’t like this goal!)
Don’t forget to vote in our poll below!
1. Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich v Borussia Dortmund, February 27, 2013)
2. Alessandro Del Piero (Perth Glory v Sydney FC, March 2, 2013)
3. Kevin Ellison (Morecambe v Rochdale, March 2, 2013)
4. Wayne Rooney (Manchester United v Norwich, March 2, 2013)
5. Niklas Moisander (FC Twente v Ajax, March 2, 2013)
6. Roberto Soldado (Valencia v Levante, March 2, 2013)
7. Korhan Ozturk (Anadolu Selçukluspor v Altay, March 3, 2013)
8. Alessandro Diamanti (Bologna v Cagliari, March 3, 2013)
9. Konstantinos Katsouranis (PAOK v Panionios, March 3, 2013)
10. Julio Gomez (Mexico U20 v USA, March 3, 2013)
Narrowly missed: Andreas Pereira, Marek Sapara, Graham Carey, Vitor, Dejan Mezga, Gokhan Inler, Łukasz Piatek, Maximiliano Nunez, Zoran Zljkovic, Giacomo Bonaventura, Ibrahim Majed, Julio Cesar, Dominic Samuel & Ran Abukarat.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...