Tuesday, October 9th, 2012
More ridiculous goals for your delectation as we pick the creme de la creme from a packed week of club football.
Three lower league goals kick us off with Karim Benzema’s sensational scissors at Ajax the most well known face from the midweek strikes.
A brilliant back heel from Romania is in spot 4, followed by Ronaldinho’s opener in a fantastic performance on Saturday.
Sunday brought the majority of the goals. Juan Arango’s cracker, Tom Cleverley’s Ronaldinho replica “did he/didn’t he mean it” and Lionel Messi’s glorious free kick in the game of the weekend.
Finally we close with two brilliant back heel finishes: Jackson Martinez and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Enjoy and don’t forget to vote…
1. Dean Cox (Leyton Orient v Walsall, October 2, 2012)
2. Antony Knockaert both goals (Huddersfield v Leicester, October 2, 2012)
3. Karim Benzema (Ajax v Real Madrid, October 3, 2012)
4. Tha’er Bawab (Gaz Metan v Dinamo Bucharest, October 6, 2012)
5. Ronaldinho (Atletico Mineiro v Figueirense, October 6, 2012)
6. Juan Arango (Borussia Monchengladbach v Eintracht Frankfurt, October 7, 2012)
7. Tom Cleverley (Newcastle v Manchester United, October 7, 2012)
8. Lionel Messi (Barcelona v Real Madrid, October 7, 2012)
9. Jackson Martinez (FC Porto v Sporting Lisbon, October 7, 2012)
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Marseille v PSG, October 7, 2012)
Narrowly missesd: David Luiz, Stephan El Shaarawy, Eliseu, Francisco Silva, Philippe Coutinho, Raul Meireles, Salim Cisse, Giovanni Pasquale, Luis Suarez, Cebolla Rodriguez, Lukasz Gargula, Jordan Lussey, Wilfried Bony, Jorge Wagner, Sanharib Malki, Maxi Pereira, Robbie Keane, Arkadiusz Milik, Denilson, Andrea Pirlo, Miguel Veloso, Fernando Belluschi, Moussa Sow, Benjamin de Ceulaer, Omar Perez & Jesus Mendez.