- Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho explains how his wife convinced him not to take the England job [Video]
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho tells brilliant new story about Liverpool’s Mario Balotelli [Video]
- Andre Schurrle rules out speculation linking him with a move away from Chelsea
- Man United star Juan Mata praises Radamel Falcao & Real Madrid in latest blog post
- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers says performance v Arsenal was better than 5-1 win last year [Video]
Vote: Top 10 Goals of the Week (ft. Messi, Osman, Samaras, Gomez & Modric)
Welcome to another edition of the top 10 goals of the week.
The world’s greatest footballer gets the list off with a bang with his beauty against AC Milan, followed by a goal nobody though was possible from former Liverpool defender Djimi Traore.
A stunning outside-of-the-boot golazo from the African Champions League appears at number three, a swerving stunner from Goodison Park on Saturday sits at number four, while a terrific goal from a Frenchman plying his trade in Spain sits at spot five.
An overhead volley from Celtic’s Greek god appears at six, a solo stunner from Bayern’s frontman enters at seven, followed by a thraiker from Luka at eight.
That leaves two: another outside-of-the-boot special from Ligue 1 while our list closes with arguably the volley of the season from the Colombian top flight.
As always, please vote for your favourite goal in the poll below.
1. Lionel Messi (Barcelona v AC Milan, March 12, 2013)
2. Djimi Traore (Seattle Sounders v Tigres, March 12, 2013)
3. Ibrahim El Bahri (Fath Union Sport de Rabat v Union Douala, March 15, 2013)
4. Leon Osman (Everton v Manchester City, March 16, 2013)
5. Antoine Griezmann (Real Sociedad v Valladolid, March 16, 2013)
6. Georgios Samaras (Celtic v Aberdeen, March 16, 2013)
7. Mario Gomez (Bayer Leverkusen v Bayern Munich, March 16, 2013)
8. Luka Modric (Real Madrid v Mallorca, March 16, 2013)
9. Francois Clerc (St Etienne v PSG, March 17, 2013)
10. Hernando Patino (Deportes Quindio v Alianza Petrolera, March 17, 2013)
- Updated: March 20, 2013