If Radamel Falcao failed to get into the top ten goals of the week you know the golazos on offer must be of the highest quality.
Our selection starts with a solo stunner from Man City’s captain whilst representing his country, followed by an incredible who-needs-teammates wonder-goal from Neymar.
A former Boro striker popped up in South Korea with a cracker at spot three, a flying backheel golazo from one of Premier League’s most unassuming players sits at four, while an epically fast halfway-line goal from youth football in Holland slots in at number five.
The second division in Argentina produced a moment of individual magic (check out the nuts!) at six, goal seven gives us our first sombrero-and-volley entry of the top 10, while goal eight delivers a lovely overhead-kick.
That leaves two, both from South America: the second sombrero-and-volley in our list from Peru, and lastly a terrific lob you won’t have seen from Colombia.
Enjoy and don’t forget to vote in our poll below.!
1. Vincent Kompany (Belgium v Scotland, October 16, 2012)
2. Neymar (Santos v Atletico Mineiro, October 17, 2012)
3. Lee Dong-Gook (Ulsan v Jeonbuk Motors, October 17, 2012)
4. Emmerson Boyce (Swansea v Wigan, October 20, 2012)
5. Mo Osman (Sparta U19 v Vitesse U19, October 20, 2012)
6. Rodrigo Alba (Rosario Central v Douglas Haig, October 21, 2012)
7. Elis Bakaj (Chornomorets v Tavriya, October 21, 2012)
8. Luis Tejada (Toluca v Santos Laguna, October 21, 2012)
9. Sergio Almiron (Alianza Lima v Leon de Huanuco, October 21, 2012)
10. Nelson Barahona (Once Caldas v Atletico Huila, October 21, 2012)
Narrowly missed: Juan Arango, Gonzalo Higuain, Gary Cahill, Gonzalo Higuian, Alvaro Recoba, Antonio Candreva, Victor Wanyama, Michel, Johan Elmander, Modibo Maiga, Danny Grainger, Nicklas Helenius, Rodrigo Palacio, Josef Martínez, Jack Jewsbury & Radamel Falcao.