- Andy Tate post Chelsea defeat: Man United will win the PL next season [video]
- Wayne Rooney: Chelsea know how to get referee on their side [video]
- Huge Odds! Back Man City to beat West Ham at 3/1 + money back if you lose!!!
- Jose Mourinho annoyed with John Terry after Chelsea 1 – Man United 0 [video]
- Alexis Sanchez & Mesut Ozil celebrate Arsenal 2 – Reading 1 on Instagram
Vote: Top 10 Goals of the Week
- April 23, 2012
As the season enters it’s final weeks for most fans around the planet, the quality of golazos shows no signs of abating.
This week acrobatics are in vogue with four overhead/scissor-kicks occupying our top ten.
The chilenas start with goal number one from the start of the week in Spain, which is followed by a ridiculously good 68-yard golazo from the English second tier.
Staying in European lower leagues we find an amazing opportunist backheel-flick from Spain at three, at four is a Playstation give-go-give-go golazo from Qatar, and then another tremendous bicycle-kick from the Copa Argentina appears at five.
Our solo special of the week takes its position at six, the curler of the week from the Premier League sits at seven, while an on-loan Arsenal striker reminds the Emirates of his abilities with yet another overhead-kick at eight.
That leaves two: possibly the goal of the season in Scandinavia rocks up at number nine, while we end off with our final overhead-kick of the week all the way from Uruguay.
Sit back and enjoy the golazo fest and don’t forget to vote in our poll below.
1. Alvaro Negredo (Getafe v Sevilla, April 16, 2012)
2. Mark Hudson (Cardiff v Derby, April 16, 2012)
3. Bakary (Espanyol B v Montanesa, April 18, 2012)
4. Bakari Kone (Lekhwiya v Sepahan, April 18, 2012)
5. Roman “Wanchope” Abila (Merlo v Sarmiento Junin, April 19, 2012)
6. Radamel Falcao (2) (Atletico Madrid v Valencia, April 19, 2012)
7. Junior Hoilett (Blackburn v Norwich, April 21, 2012)
8. Carlos Vela (Real Sociedad v Villarreal, April 22, 2012)
9. Alexander Milosevic (AIK Stockholm v GIF Sundsvall, April 22, 2012)
10. Mauro Guevgeozian (Fenix v Penarol, April 22, 2012)
Narrowly missing: Aydin Yilmaz, Matias Alustiza, Anas Mubarak, Frank Ohandza, Everton Santos, Rodrigo Moua, Freddy Adu, Yaroslav Rakytskyy, Scott Sinclair, Danny Welbeck, Agim Ibraimi, Ivan Bobko & Ivan Bobko (2), Guido Burgstaller, Arda Turan, Wanderson, Arturo Vidal, Kleberson, Chris Pontius, Thierry Henry & Neymar.