- “He is a player of United!” LVG rules out loan move for Adnan Januzaj
- Man United & Arsenal have a great win % on Boxing Day, Aston Villa less so
- The top 10 funniest moments of the Bundesliga so far! [Video]
- Tottenham are in advanced talks with PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
Top 10 goals of the past 9 days
As many of you have noticed, we delayed our usual Monday afternoon slot for the top goals of the week until after the Euro 2012 group stages were complete.
So, below are the top 10 goals from the past nine days…
We kick off with the Polish captain and what was probably the highlight for the co-hosts at the tournament followed by a quality free-kick you won’t have seen.
In third is a free-kick you surely have seen from Italian master Andrea Pirlo, followed by a Cristiano Ronaldo-esque set-piece from the fourth division in Norway.
Next up is Danny Welbeck’s cheeky back heel, a fine long ranger from a member of the USWMNT and then VDV’s cracker which wasn’t enough for the Oranje.
Juninho bangs in another free-kick at goal eight before we get to two of the most iconic Euro 2012 strikes – scored by Super Mario and Zlatan.
Vote in our poll below.
1. Jakub Błaszczykowski (Poland v Russia, June 12, 2012)
2. Safiq Rahim (Malaysia v Singapore, June 13, 2012)
3. Andrea Pirlo (Italy v Croatia, June 14, 2012)
4. Nicklas Olsen Hovland (Brodd v Staal Jorpeland, June 15, 2012)
5. Danny Welbeck (Sweden v England, June 15, 2012)
6. Abby Wambach (Sweden v USA Women, June 16, 2012)
7. Rafael van der Vaart (Portugal v Holland, June 17, 2012)
8. Juninho Pernambucano (Palmeiras v Vasco, June 17, 2012)
9. Mario Balotelli (Republic of Ireland v Italy, June 18, 2012)
10. Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Sweden v France, June 19, 2012)
- Updated: June 20, 2012