3. “Personal Data” is any data that identifies you. You agree that the Personal Data which you supply to us will be true, complete and accurate in all respects and you agree to notify us immediately of any changes to that. We will deal with your Personal Data in compliance with the current US data protection legislation.
4. 101 Great Goals or its Group companies or selected third parties will use your Personal Data which you provide to us together with other information we collect for providing the 101 Great Goals services to you, administration, marketing, research, analytics, Customer Services, tracking your device and web use preferences, and profiling your purchasing preferences. We may disclose your information to our service providers and agents to help us with these purposes, in accordance with US data protection legislation.
5. We may use your Personal Data to personalize your visits to our websites and recommend goods or services to you. We may also use the information to help us develop our offers and the layout of our websites to ensure that our services are as useful and enjoyable as possible. We may then (except to the extent that you have directed us not to) use this Personal Data for providing you with information about goods, services or promotions that may be of interest to you. Please call Customer Services on +1-781-431-6027 if you do not wish to receive such information from us as set out in this paragraph 5.
6. We may also use your Personal Data to contact you in order to conduct market research e.g. surveying needs and opinions on issues such as our performance. Any information that we collect from you in the course of such market research will be used to produce aggregate statistics about our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information, but these statistics will not include any information that could personally identify you.
7. The periods we keep your Personal Data can vary according to the purposes for which it is being used. Unless there is a specific legal requirement to keep your Personal Data we will not keep it for longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data was collected or for which it is to be further processed.
9. Unfortunately the transmission of data via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site, and transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
10. By using our services you consent to us sharing your information with other companies who are our business partners. They or we may contact you by mail, telephone, electronic messaging services, fax or email to let you know about any goods, services or promotions which may be of interest to you. Please contact Customer Services on +1 781 431-6027, if you do not wish to receive such information from us as set out in this paragraph 10, or if you do not wish to receive information from our business partners, but remember that this will preclude you from receiving any of our special offers or promotions or those of our business partners.
12. You have a right to ask for a copy of your information (for which we charge a small fee) and to correct any inaccuracies.
Information on changing the level of cookie security and disabling cookies
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6, 7 & 8
1. Select ‘Tools’ from the main task bar then ‘Internet Options’
2. Click on the ‘Privacy’ tab
3. Choose the level of cookie security you want, ranging from Block All Cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept All Cookies
For more detailed information on these options under Internet Explorer 6, please click on the link below. http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q283/1/85.ASP
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 1. Select ‘Tools’ from the main task bar then ‘Internet Options’ 2. Change to the ‘Security’ tab and click ‘Custom Level’ 3. Scroll down to the ‘Cookies’ section and set ‘Disable’ 4. Click ‘OK’
Firefox 2 and 3
1. Select ‘Tools’ from the main task bar and then ‘Options’
2. Click on the ‘Privacy’ panel
3. Under the ‘Cookies’ section uncheck the ‘Accept cookies from sites’ option
4. Click ‘OK’
Firefox 1.0 1. Select ‘Tools’ from the main task bar and then ‘Options’ 2. Click on the ‘Privacy’ panel and then click on ‘Cookies’
4.3. Uncheck the ‘Allow sites to set cookies’ option Click ‘OK’
1. Select ‘Tools’ from the main task bar and then ‘Preferences’
2. Click on the ‘Advanced’ panel and then ‘Cookies’
3. Click on ‘Never accept cookies’
4. Click on ‘OK’
1. Click on the Tools button from the main task bar and then ‘Preferences’
2. Click on the ‘Security’ panel
3. Under the ‘Accept Cookies’ section click on ‘Never’
4. Click on the X in the top right corner to close box
1. Click on the Spanner icon and select ‘Options’ from the drop down list
2. Select the ‘Under the Hood’ tab
3. Change the cookie setting to ‘Block all cookies’
4. Click on the ‘Close’ button
Mobile Phone Browsers
1. Launch the mobile browser
2. Select ‘Optionsâ€™ or â€˜Settings’
3. Click on the ‘Cookie’ (or click on â€˜privacyâ€™ then â€˜cookiesâ€™)
4. Choose the level of Cookie security you want, ranging from Accept all, Reject all or Prompt (or on/off)
1. Go to http://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/index.aspx
2. Click on the “AD COOKIE OPT-OUT” link
3. Ensure you see a “Opt-out completed successfully” message
Last Updated 25 October 2010