The Tweets: Outrage as Dr Fuentes gets 1 year in cycling doping scandal, judge orders evidence to be destroyed
- April 30, 2013
Fuentes gets 1 year jail sentence, 4 months for Labarta. Belda & Saiz acquitted. Remaining blood bags won’t go to WADA via @carlosarribas
— the Inner Ring (@inrng) April 30, 2013
An absolute joke. Note: since beginning Spanish judge said wasn’t interested in the name of the athletes involved.Now,blood bags destroyed
— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) April 30, 2013
Fuentes: So, a 4,500 euro fine. No prison. Can continue practicing as a GP. And all evidence is destroyed. Not exactly a crackdown is it?
— Owen Gibson (@owen_g) April 30, 2013
— keme nzerem c4 news (@nzerem_c4) April 30, 2013
Sounds suspiciously like a cover-up in Spain #Fuentes
— Matt Lawton (@Matt_Lawton_DM) April 30, 2013
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...