The Tweets: Outrage as Dr Fuentes gets 1 year in cycling doping scandal, judge orders evidence to be destroyed
- April 30, 2013
Fuentes gets 1 year jail sentence, 4 months for Labarta. Belda & Saiz acquitted. Remaining blood bags won’t go to WADA via @carlosarribas
— the Inner Ring (@inrng) April 30, 2013
An absolute joke. Note: since beginning Spanish judge said wasn’t interested in the name of the athletes involved.Now,blood bags destroyed
— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) April 30, 2013
Fuentes: So, a 4,500 euro fine. No prison. Can continue practicing as a GP. And all evidence is destroyed. Not exactly a crackdown is it?
— Owen Gibson (@owen_g) April 30, 2013
— keme nzerem c4 news (@nzerem_c4) April 30, 2013
Sounds suspiciously like a cover-up in Spain #Fuentes
— Matt Lawton (@Matt_Lawton_DM) April 30, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...