The Tweets: Outrage as Dr Fuentes gets 1 year in cycling doping scandal, judge orders evidence to be destroyed
- April 30, 2013
Fuentes gets 1 year jail sentence, 4 months for Labarta. Belda & Saiz acquitted. Remaining blood bags won’t go to WADA via @carlosarribas
— the Inner Ring (@inrng) April 30, 2013
An absolute joke. Note: since beginning Spanish judge said wasn’t interested in the name of the athletes involved.Now,blood bags destroyed
— Tancredi Palmeri (@tancredipalmeri) April 30, 2013
Fuentes: So, a 4,500 euro fine. No prison. Can continue practicing as a GP. And all evidence is destroyed. Not exactly a crackdown is it?
— Owen Gibson (@owen_g) April 30, 2013
— keme nzerem c4 news (@nzerem_c4) April 30, 2013
Sounds suspiciously like a cover-up in Spain #Fuentes
— Matt Lawton (@Matt_Lawton_DM) April 30, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi