The Tweets: Garry Richardson gets panned after his awful interview after Murray’s win v Verdasco
- July 3, 2013
For that interview alone, with Andy Murray, Gary Richardson should be stood down. Missed the moment completely. Berk questions. #Wimbledon
— Joe Sillett (@JoeSillett) July 3, 2013
Could Gary Richardson please retire, he's an arse. #wimbledon
— Gillian Craigie (@GillCraigie) July 3, 2013
Garry Richardson trudges off with his crowbar, content with having mentioned Sir Alex Ferguson for no apparent reason.
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) July 3, 2013
Hard to see where Garry was heading with that Fergie, hairdryer, Lendl question. We've all been there.
— Owen Gibson (@owen_g) July 3, 2013
Garry Richardson: single handedly destroying the feel good factor since 2013 (BST)
— Colbangers (@Colbangers) July 3, 2013
The only thing that Murray could do more would be to punch Gary Richardson square on the jaw. Patronising twerp that he is.
— Tim Crutchley (@slownews) July 3, 2013
— Jamie Richardson (@beano24881) July 3, 2013
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...