The Tweets: Garry Richardson gets panned after his awful interview after Murray’s win v Verdasco
- July 3, 2013
For that interview alone, with Andy Murray, Gary Richardson should be stood down. Missed the moment completely. Berk questions. #Wimbledon
— Joe Sillett (@JoeSillett) July 3, 2013
Could Gary Richardson please retire, he's an arse. #wimbledon
— Gillian Craigie (@GillCraigie) July 3, 2013
Garry Richardson trudges off with his crowbar, content with having mentioned Sir Alex Ferguson for no apparent reason.
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) July 3, 2013
Hard to see where Garry was heading with that Fergie, hairdryer, Lendl question. We've all been there.
— Owen Gibson (@owen_g) July 3, 2013
Garry Richardson: single handedly destroying the feel good factor since 2013 (BST)
— Colbangers (@Colbangers) July 3, 2013
The only thing that Murray could do more would be to punch Gary Richardson square on the jaw. Patronising twerp that he is.
— Tim Crutchley (@slownews) July 3, 2013
— Jamie Richardson (@beano24881) July 3, 2013
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...