The Tweets: Garry Richardson gets panned after his awful interview after Murray’s win v Verdasco
- July 3, 2013
For that interview alone, with Andy Murray, Gary Richardson should be stood down. Missed the moment completely. Berk questions. #Wimbledon
— Joe Sillett (@JoeSillett) July 3, 2013
Could Gary Richardson please retire, he's an arse. #wimbledon
— Gillian Craigie (@GillCraigie) July 3, 2013
Garry Richardson trudges off with his crowbar, content with having mentioned Sir Alex Ferguson for no apparent reason.
— Nooruddean (@BeardedGenius) July 3, 2013
Hard to see where Garry was heading with that Fergie, hairdryer, Lendl question. We've all been there.
— Owen Gibson (@owen_g) July 3, 2013
Garry Richardson: single handedly destroying the feel good factor since 2013 (BST)
— Colbangers (@Colbangers) July 3, 2013
The only thing that Murray could do more would be to punch Gary Richardson square on the jaw. Patronising twerp that he is.
— Tim Crutchley (@slownews) July 3, 2013
— Jamie Richardson (@beano24881) July 3, 2013
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi