F@%! Graphic: Chart analysis of Twitter profanity during the SuperBowl
- February 5, 2013
As reported by Deadspin:
Twitter reported that the SuperBowl generated 24 million tweets on Sunday night.
The Ravens won the game, but they won the fuck battle as well: Baltimore inspired 141,064 “fuck” tweets, compared with 108,715 for San Francisco (23,470 tweets contained references to both teams).
See when the profanities occurred, and their volume in the graphic below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...