F@%! Graphic: Chart analysis of Twitter profanity during the SuperBowl
- February 5, 2013
As reported by Deadspin:
Twitter reported that the SuperBowl generated 24 million tweets on Sunday night.
The Ravens won the game, but they won the fuck battle as well: Baltimore inspired 141,064 “fuck” tweets, compared with 108,715 for San Francisco (23,470 tweets contained references to both teams).
See when the profanities occurred, and their volume in the graphic below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]