F@%! Graphic: Chart analysis of Twitter profanity during the SuperBowl
- February 5, 2013
As reported by Deadspin:
Twitter reported that the SuperBowl generated 24 million tweets on Sunday night.
The Ravens won the game, but they won the fuck battle as well: Baltimore inspired 141,064 “fuck” tweets, compared with 108,715 for San Francisco (23,470 tweets contained references to both teams).
See when the profanities occurred, and their volume in the graphic below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi