- The best goals from Spain in 2014 ft. Bale, Ronaldo, Messi, James Rodriguez & more [Video]
- Mad! Man United’s Angel Di Maria is 2nd in the La Liga assists chart for 2014 [Graphic]
- Jose Mourinho pre Stoke v Chelsea: We play much better football this season!
- The Top 10 Youngsters in World Football 2014 [Video]
- Lionel Messi’s insanely brilliant control for 2nd goal v Cordoba [GIF + video]
EXCLUSIVE PRICE BOOST: Back The Fugue to win the Coral Eclipse at scandalous 6/1 odds [Special Betting Odds]
All the bookies are in agreement; The Fugue is the outright favourite to win the Coral Eclipse at Sandown.
Looking to smash their competition out the park, Betfair have gone long on their odds for the race, offering an EXCLUSIVE price boost on punters looking to back The Fugue.
Outstripping everyone else, you can now back The Fugue at scandalous 6/1 odds.
Having won last month’s Royal Ascot race, all signs are looking good for John Gosden’s mare to win again. Indeed, the trainer has given his thoughts about the race, saying:
I always feel these races are quite concertinaed, but we are happy with her.
She wasn’t well when she ran in the race last year. Going into it her blood tests and everything were perfect, but it wasn’t so perfect coming out of the race.
She’s won an awful lot of Group Ones since.
- Updated: July 4, 2014