- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
- Neymar pays tribute to Barça teammate: ‘There are no words for Messi, he’s my idol’ [Video]
- Golazo! Everton’s Ryan Ledson scores Ronaldinhoesque 45m free kick for England U18s! [Video]
- Jose Mourinho responds to ‘Dr’ Sergio Ramos: ‘I don’t think he has a Masters in Medicine’
- Golazo! Atletico Madrid’s Koke records brother Borja Resurrección scoring 30m free-kick [Video]
EXCLUSIVE PRICE BOOST: Back The Fugue to win the Coral Eclipse at scandalous 6/1 odds [Special Betting Odds]
All the bookies are in agreement; The Fugue is the outright favourite to win the Coral Eclipse at Sandown.
Looking to smash their competition out the park, Betfair have gone long on their odds for the race, offering an EXCLUSIVE price boost on punters looking to back The Fugue.
Outstripping everyone else, you can now back The Fugue at scandalous 6/1 odds.
Having won last month’s Royal Ascot race, all signs are looking good for John Gosden’s mare to win again. Indeed, the trainer has given his thoughts about the race, saying:
I always feel these races are quite concertinaed, but we are happy with her.
She wasn’t well when she ran in the race last year. Going into it her blood tests and everything were perfect, but it wasn’t so perfect coming out of the race.
She’s won an awful lot of Group Ones since.
- Updated: July 4, 2014