EXCLUSIVE PRICE BOOST: Back The Fugue to win the Coral Eclipse at scandalous 6/1 odds [Special Betting Odds]
- July 4, 2014
All the bookies are in agreement; The Fugue is the outright favourite to win the Coral Eclipse at Sandown.
Looking to smash their competition out the park, Betfair have gone long on their odds for the race, offering an EXCLUSIVE price boost on punters looking to back The Fugue.
Outstripping everyone else, you can now back The Fugue at scandalous 6/1 odds.
Having won last month’s Royal Ascot race, all signs are looking good for John Gosden’s mare to win again. Indeed, the trainer has given his thoughts about the race, saying:
I always feel these races are quite concertinaed, but we are happy with her.
She wasn’t well when she ran in the race last year. Going into it her blood tests and everything were perfect, but it wasn’t so perfect coming out of the race.
She’s won an awful lot of Group Ones since.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi