CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back The Fugue to win the Coral Eclipse at scandalous 4/1 odds + £25 Matched Bet!!!
- July 3, 2014
Betfred have an incredible offer for all horse racing punters before this weekend’s Coral Eclipse race at Sandown.
John Gosden’s The Fugue is the favourite for the the bookies, and most are offering around 2/1 on the horse winning the gold.
We are happy to EXCLUSIVELY offer you better odds than everyone else, with Betfred giving punters scandalous 4/1 odds on the favourite.
John Gosden’s mare returned to winning form at Royal Ascot last time when beating Magician and Treve in the Prince of Wales’s Stakes.
Moreover, last season she won the Yorkshire Oaks and the Irish Champion Stakes and can add another Group 1 to John Gosden’s collection.
One of the The Fugue’s big rivals in the race in Night Of Thunder, and his trainer, Richard Hannon had this to say about the bookies favourite:
Obviously Mr Gosden is standing in our way again, this time with The Fugue, who was hugely impressive when winning the Prince of Wales’s Stakes in record time, but Night Of Thunder has bounced back well and has pleased us in the little exercise he has done since Royal Ascot.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...