- Tim Sherwood hails Christian Benteke’s goal ratio after Aston Villa knock out Liverpool [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers slammed after Villa defeat; Liverpool fans want Jurgen Klopp [Best Tweets]
- Kazuyoshi Miura (48) scores second goal of the season in Japanese 2nd tier [Video]
- The best Tweets as Aston Villa beat Liverpool 2-1 to reach the FA Cup final
- Steven Gerrard slammed by Liverpool fans after FA Cup defeat to Aston Villa [Best Tweets]
CRUSH THE BOOKIES: Back The Fugue to win the Coral Eclipse at scandalous 4/1 odds + £25 Matched Bet!!!
- July 3, 2014
Betfred have an incredible offer for all horse racing punters before this weekend’s Coral Eclipse race at Sandown.
John Gosden’s The Fugue is the favourite for the the bookies, and most are offering around 2/1 on the horse winning the gold.
We are happy to EXCLUSIVELY offer you better odds than everyone else, with Betfred giving punters scandalous 4/1 odds on the favourite.
John Gosden’s mare returned to winning form at Royal Ascot last time when beating Magician and Treve in the Prince of Wales’s Stakes.
Moreover, last season she won the Yorkshire Oaks and the Irish Champion Stakes and can add another Group 1 to John Gosden’s collection.
One of the The Fugue’s big rivals in the race in Night Of Thunder, and his trainer, Richard Hannon had this to say about the bookies favourite:
Obviously Mr Gosden is standing in our way again, this time with The Fugue, who was hugely impressive when winning the Prince of Wales’s Stakes in record time, but Night Of Thunder has bounced back well and has pleased us in the little exercise he has done since Royal Ascot.