Marco van Ginkel’s agent goes public that his client is open to moving from Chelsea [AD.nl]
Marco van Ginkel’s life at Chelsea hasn’t gone to plan for the young Dutchman.
Signed from Vitesse for £9 million back in July 2013, the 21-year-old midfielder suffered a bad injury last season, he then missed out on playing at the World Cup, whilst last weekend he wasn’t even on the subs bench for Chelsea at Burnley when Mohamed Salah and Ramires were both out.
Desperate for playing time, but with none on the horizon at Stamford Bridge, Van Ginkel’s agent Karel Jansen has now gone public to AD.nl to announce his client up for a move from Chelsea.
That move is likely to be a loan only.
We are in talks with Chelsea. Of course Marco wants to fight for his chance, but there must be some perspective.
We are waiting for a response from Chelsea as to how they see things.
Jansen ruled out possible return move to the Eredivisie, with PSV reportedly circling, saying the Dutch league is “too low a level”. Van Ginkel wants to play in England, Germany or Spain.
Chelsea v Leicester- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Chelsea to beat Leicester!
Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea to beat Leicester at incredible odds of 4/1!
Back Chelsea at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Chelsea win.
Watch Live Stream
- These stats prove Chelsea were right to swap Jose Mourinho for Antonio ConteDecember 4, 2016
- Arsenal set to make incredible bid for Cesc Fabregas [Sunday Express]December 4, 2016
- Should Chelsea’s Nathan Ake have won a penalty v Liverpool? (Official Video)December 4, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Michy Batshuayi at the double as Chelsea U23s beat Southampton 3-2 (videos)November 21, 2016
- Marco van Ginkel & Kurt Zouma play for Chelsea U23s in a 1-1 draw with Everton (Video)November 1, 2016
- Marco van Ginkel announces his Chelsea comeback [Instagram]October 31, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on his injury setback [Instagram]August 10, 2016