Marco van Ginkel’s agent goes public that his client is open to moving from Chelsea [AD.nl]
Marco van Ginkel’s life at Chelsea hasn’t gone to plan for the young Dutchman.
Signed from Vitesse for £9 million back in July 2013, the 21-year-old midfielder suffered a bad injury last season, he then missed out on playing at the World Cup, whilst last weekend he wasn’t even on the subs bench for Chelsea at Burnley when Mohamed Salah and Ramires were both out.
Desperate for playing time, but with none on the horizon at Stamford Bridge, Van Ginkel’s agent Karel Jansen has now gone public to AD.nl to announce his client up for a move from Chelsea.
That move is likely to be a loan only.
We are in talks with Chelsea. Of course Marco wants to fight for his chance, but there must be some perspective.
We are waiting for a response from Chelsea as to how they see things.
Jansen ruled out possible return move to the Eredivisie, with PSV reportedly circling, saying the Dutch league is “too low a level”. Van Ginkel wants to play in England, Germany or Spain.
Chelsea v Leicester- Best Odds!
EXCLUSIVE ODDS – 4/1 Chelsea to beat Leicester!
Exclusive Offer: Back Chelsea to beat Leicester at incredible odds of 4/1!
Back Chelsea at the current Sportsbook price. Your winnings will get topped up within 24hrs, if Chelsea win.
Watch Live Stream
- Burn: Chelsea’s Antonio Conte hit back at Jose Mourinho’s moaning with epic zingerOctober 24, 2016
- Mesut Who? You won’t believe the player leading the Premier League Assists ChartOctober 24, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel on his injury setback [Instagram]August 10, 2016
- Bad news for Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel [Telegraaf]August 6, 2016
- Chelsea loanee Marco van Ginkel scored a quality free-kick for PSV (Video)May 1, 2016
- Chelsea’s Marco van Ginkel helps PSV win three big points (Official video)April 10, 2016