D’oh! Liverpool fan quits Twitter for contradictory tweets after ‘friendly’ defeat to Man United
It appears that Manchester United fans have managed to get one Liverpool supporter to shut down his Twitter account following the International Champions Cup final.
Two tweets are being passed around Red Devils supporters on Tuesday after their side’s 3-1 win over Liverpool in Miami.
The tweets were sourced from Liverpool fan @FinlayLFC, who has since deleted his account on the social network.
The screengrab spotted the comical irony in how the Reds supporter tried to downplay the loss to Man United, having earlier tweeted just how important the match supposedly was.
Read the comedy tweets above.
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal & Liverpool stars joined by Paul Pogba & Sergio Aguero in the BBC XI of the weekSeptember 26, 2016
- Danny Ings scores a fine diving header for Liverpool U23s v Sunderland (Video)September 25, 2016
- Looks like Liverpool keeper Loris Karius takes after Bayern Munich’s Manuel NeuerSeptember 25, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp will be a special pundit on Monday Night FootballSeptember 25, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Man United legend Nemanja Vidic is flattered by comparisons to Eric Bailly [Quotes]September 26, 2016
- The Man United squad WhatsApp group chat with Wayne Rooney after Leicester win [Spoof]September 26, 2016
- Jesse Lingard targets Man United midfielder Paul Pogba for the Huh challenge (Video)September 26, 2016
- Man United’s Antonio Valencia reacts to claims he cheated on his wife with Sophie VågsæterSeptember 26, 2016