D’oh! Liverpool fan quits Twitter for contradictory tweets after ‘friendly’ defeat to Man United
It appears that Manchester United fans have managed to get one Liverpool supporter to shut down his Twitter account following the International Champions Cup final.
Two tweets are being passed around Red Devils supporters on Tuesday after their side’s 3-1 win over Liverpool in Miami.
The tweets were sourced from Liverpool fan @FinlayLFC, who has since deleted his account on the social network.
The screengrab spotted the comical irony in how the Reds supporter tried to downplay the loss to Man United, having earlier tweeted just how important the match supposedly was.
Read the comedy tweets above.
Watch Live Stream
- Did Simon Mignolet troll Loris Karius on Instagram? Cryptic post pre-West HamDecember 11, 2016
- Revealed: Roberto Firmino will earn huge money if he scores for Liverpool v West HamDecember 11, 2016
- Leading Sunday broadsheet link West Ham with signing a Liverpool star in JanuaryDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool v West Ham: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsDecember 10, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Key Man United figures outed as preferring Mauricio Pochettino to Jose MourinhoDecember 11, 2016
- Eric Dier says he was just joking with Ander Herrera pre Man United v Spurs [Guardian]December 11, 2016
- I guess they’re good: Zlatan puts down Kane & Spurs pre Man United clashDecember 11, 2016
- Explained: Why fans don’t believe the Jose Mourinho v MUTV’s Stewart Gardner fallout storyDecember 11, 2016