D’oh! Liverpool fan quits Twitter for contradictory tweets after ‘friendly’ defeat to Man United
It appears that Manchester United fans have managed to get one Liverpool supporter to shut down his Twitter account following the International Champions Cup final.
Two tweets are being passed around Red Devils supporters on Tuesday after their side’s 3-1 win over Liverpool in Miami.
The tweets were sourced from Liverpool fan @FinlayLFC, who has since deleted his account on the social network.
The screengrab spotted the comical irony in how the Reds supporter tried to downplay the loss to Man United, having earlier tweeted just how important the match supposedly was.
Read the comedy tweets above.
Watch Live Stream
- Tottenham v Liverpool: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 26, 2016
- Phil Coutinho a major doubt for Tottenham v Liverpool [Liverpool Echo]August 26, 2016
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits that he doesn’t want to play Sturridge out wide (Video)August 25, 2016
- Burton 0 – Liverpool 5 (Official highlights video)August 25, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014
- Valencia are talking to Manchester United about a €12 million deal for Marcos Rojo [DP]August 25, 2016
- FPL GW3: Time for a double transfer & #alwayscaptainAgueroAugust 25, 2016
- Man United & Arsenal full internationals included in England U21 squadAugust 25, 2016
- Paul Pogba talks about Man United & Zlatan Ibrahimovic in a new MUTV interview (Video)August 25, 2016