Cesc Fabregas sung the Macarena at his Chelsea initiation, Eva Carneiro assisted [Instagram]
Footage has leaked out onto Instagram on Wednesday of Cesc Fabregas’ Chelsea initiation ceremony.
As is well known, Chelsea have long held the tradition that all new signings have to stand up in front of the whole first team squad and sing.
Former Barcelona man Cesc has now completed his duties during the club’s pre-season tour, and Fabregas chose to perform the Macarena for his teammates.
Not only did Cesc sing the tune, but he also pulled off the associated dance moves, while Chelsea physio Eva Carneiro assisted on the side.
Watch the terrific video below.
Watch Live Stream
- Cesc Fabregas to leave Chelsea for Man City [Sun]October 23, 2016
- Antonio Conte’s description of Fabregas injury leads to hilarious misunderstanding (Video)October 22, 2016
- Cesc Fabregas’s wife comments on speculation about him moving to AC MilanOctober 17, 2016
- Chelsea’s Cesc announces a new member of the Fabregas family on InstagramOctober 16, 2016
- Antonio Conte again defends his touchline conduct v Man United (Video)October 25, 2016
- West Ham v Chelsea: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 25, 2016
- Who is better: Eden Hazard in goal or Thibaut Courtois as an outfield player? (Video)October 25, 2016
- Monchengladbach reveal plans for Chelsea’s Andreas Christensen [Sport Bild]October 25, 2016