One Everton fan goes a little bit overboard with the amount of names on his shirt [PIcture]
A picture is going around social networks on Sunday showing how one Everton fan has gone a little bid overboard with the amount of names on his Toffees shirt.
Rather than picking his favourite player, the Everton fan has built a crossword style pattern on the back of his replica jersey in which he has connected names of his favourite players.
The shirt appears to be a brand new creation as it includes the name of new summer signing Romelu Lukaku.
See how one Evertonian has managed to get ten names on the back of his shirt below.
Watch Live Stream
- Bad news for Everton’s Oumar Niasse & Leighton BainesOctober 20, 2016
- Former Man City & Everton striker Jo talks about his battle with alcohol [Globo]October 19, 2016
- Oumar Niasse scores a hat-trick for Everton U23 v Reading (Official Video)October 18, 2016
- Everton’s Ronald Koeman says Man City are the best side he’s ever faced (Video)October 16, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014