- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Live online football streaming: Watch Leeds v Wolves (Npower Championship)
- Updated: August 16, 2012
12.45 pm (midday) on Saturday sees the Npower Championship roar back into life with a mouth-watering first game of the season between Leeds and Wolves.
So how can you watch our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Leeds v Wolves live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on this broadcast, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match. This game is not available via the Bet365 streaming service in the UK, Ireland or China.
Defender Tom Lees is set to hand Leeds United a major boost by returning from injury for Saturday’s league clash with Wolves, as the Whites struggle to field a backline amid pre-season setbacks.
Elsewhere, it is not yet clear if El-Hadji Diouf will feature on Saturday with Leeds still to reach an agreement to sign the ex-Liverpool forward to a permanent deal.
As for Wolves, new manager Stale Solbakken has comfirmed the club has several injury concerns ahead of their Championship opener at Elland Road. Kevin Foley, Stephen Ward and Kevin Doyle are all doubts, while Jamie O’Hara is still receiving treatment after undergoing a hip injection following his double hernia operation.
More positive news for Wolves is that Matt Jarvis, Bjorn Sigurdarson and Dorus De Vries are back in training, while Steven Fletcher and George Elokobi are expected to join the main group again this week.