- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Brazil v England: Watch a Live Stream of the Maracana international friendly (June 2, 2013)
- Updated: June 2, 2013
Brazil host England in the rebuilt Maracana on Sunday night (kick off: 20:00 UK) as both teams attempt to lay a marker down ahead of next summer’s World Cup.
So how can you watch Brazil v England on our live video streaming service?
Bet365 are showing Brazil v England live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Brazil v England, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Brazil v England is not available in UK, Ireland, Brazil, the Middle East, North Africa & the Americas. - everywhere else on the planet is fine.
All eyes will be on the re-opened Maracana, with some huge matches to come in the next year or so at the iconic stadium and Neymar after his big money move to Barcelona on Sunday night.
“Big Phil” Scolari will be keen for a performance from his side and there is every chance Brazil could turn it on with Dani Alves and Marcelo bombing on from full back, a centre back pairing of Thiago Silva and David Luiz with Oscar, Neymar and Fred in forward positions.
England boss Roy Hodgson has a few injury problems up front with Danny Welbeck and Daniel Sturridge injured. A front three of Wayne Rooney, Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is how the Three Lions are tipped to start.
Brazil look like the favourites going into the match, much will depend on how the likes of Michael Carrick and Frank Lampard fare in the England midfield.