- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Arsenal v Chelsea: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match [29/10/2013]
- Updated: October 28, 2013
The tie of the last 16 in the League Cup in England features Arsenal hosting Chelsea in what should be a fascinating encounter, even if the top two in the Premier League play weakened sides.
Arsenal v Chelsea kicks off at 19:45 (UK) on Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
Bet365 are showing Arsenal v Chelsea live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Arsenal v Chelsea, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Arsenal v Chelsea is not available in the UK, Ireland, USA, Japan plus the Middle East and North Africa.
Arsenal v Chelsea can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Arsene Wenger almost always plays youth team players and up and coming stars in the Capital One Cup and we can expect to see a similar side to the one that won on penalties at West Brom, face Chelsea on Tuesday night.
The likes of Lukasz Fabianski, Thomas Vermaelen, Nacho Monreal and Nicklas Bendtner should all get a run out from the off.
Ahead of the London derby, Arsene Wenger has ruled out Thomas Eisfeld due to a back problem, Gedion Zelalem and Emmanuel Frimpong but Serge Gnabry faces a fitness test.
Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has already sarcastically questioned the timing of this encounter just over 48 hours after a draining Premier League win over Manchester City.
Yet, the Blues have a big squad with plenty of talent to ensure they chase silverware on all fronts.
So we can expect to see Mark Schwarzer, Cesar Azpilicueta, David Luiz, Michael Essien, Willian and Samuel Eto’o.
Whilst Juan Mata will be presented with another opportunity to work his way back into Mourinho’s first team.
Arsenal’s youngsters and the Chelsea squad players should serve up a fascinating game!