- Leo Messi writes tribute for ex Arsenal & Barcelona forward Thierry Henry on Facebook
- Brendan Rodgers praises Raheem Sterling & says Liverpool don’t have world class forwards [Video]
- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
Legia Warsaw v Celtic: Watch a Live Stream of the Champions League qualifier
The Champions League roars back into life on Wednesday night as Polish champs Legia Warsaw welcome SPL winners Celtic for a massive match.
Bet365 are showing Legia Warsaw v Celtic live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals.
Legia Warsaw v Celtic is available worldwide, except for Poland, Great Britain or the USA. Everywhere else is fine.
NOTE: Please be aware that you will need an active Bet365 account to watch Legia Warsaw v Celtic.
The Pepsi Arena in Warsaw is set to be pumping on Wednesday night, as Legia’s wonderful fans will provide a hugely intimidating atmosphere as Celtic come to town.
That said, the Scots are pre-match favourites to qualify past the Poles, with a slightly more robust looking squad.
Celtic’s new signing Jo Inge Berget goes straight into the Hoops squad for the first leg of their Champions League, while Anthony Stokes is ready to lead the visitors attack having recovered from injury.
Celtic, however, will have to do without influential midfielder Scott Brown, who is injured.
As for the hosts, Henrik Ojamaa (ex Motherwell), Marek Saganowski (ex Southampton), Ondrej Duda and Miroslav Radovic (last seson’s Ekstraklasa player of the year) will be some of the danger men for Legia.
- Updated: July 30, 2014