- Death beater & heart defibrillator wearer Daniel Engelbrecht scored another winner in Germany [Video]
- Man United fan says club shouldn’t have sold Welbeck to Arsenal after Villa draw [Full Time Devils]
- Ander Herrera celebrates Falcao goal & posts injury update on Instagram
- Paul Lambert says Aston Villa were “fantastic” v Man United, 10-men could have won it [Video]
- Paul Pogba scores a behind-the-goal goal during Juventus training in Doha!
Aston Villa v Tottenham: Watch a Live Stream of the Capital One Cup match
Tottenham, second in the Premier League, may be thinking Aston Villa are there for the taking on Tuesday night when the Lillywhites go to Villa Park in the Capital One Cup.
Bet365 are showing Aston Villa v Tottenham live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that Bet365 have some geographical restrictions on the broadcast of Aston Villa v Tottenham, whilst those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch the match.
Aston Villa v Tottenham is not available in the UK, Ireland, USA, Japan plus the Middle East and North Africa.
It can be watched in Australia, Italy, France, Canada, China, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Bulgaria, Greece, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia.
Villa have big selection problems for the Spurs match.
Christian Benteke (hip), Ashley Westwood (strain), Jores Okore, Gabby Agbonlahor and Fabian Delph are all out of the match with various aliments, while Antonio Luna is touch and go.
Paul Lambert has said his squad is “running on empty”, which isn;t the best preparations for the visit of Andre Villas-Boas’ in-form, new-looking Tottenham side.
Having conceded just one goal in eight games in the away defeat to Arsenal, Spurs’ backline looks rock-solid, however the heavy load of fixtures may see Tottenham switch up their squad before Saturday’s league match with Chelsea.
The likes of Brad Friedel, Erik Lamela, Lewis Holtby, Sandro and Vlad Chiriches could all start, but Jermain Defoe is a doubt due to a groin strain.
- Updated: September 24, 2013