- RISK FREE: Back Liverpool to beat Aston Villa in the FA Cup at huge 4/1 odds + money back!!!
- Ramos, Rodriguez & Ronaldo score as Real Madrid beat Malaga 3-1 [Official Highlights]
- Man United chase Aston Villa’s Christian Benteke for £25m [Star]
- Huge blow for Real Madrid: Luka Modric out injured for 6 weeks [AS]
- Franck Ribery’s little brother Steven (19) scored a brilliant scissors-kick for Bayern Munich II [Videos]
Sao Paulo 1 – Fluminense 1 (Luis Fabiano 1 – Fred 1)
- November 4, 2012
Flu close in on the title; Atletico Mineiro lose at Coritiba; Corinthians relegate Atletico GO
- November 4, 2012
Sao Paulo 1 – Fluminense 1 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Flu have a nine-point lead with just four matches to play after Fred’s goal midway through the second half earned them a point, following Luis Fabiano’s 50th-minute goal for the home side.
Atletico GO 0 – Corinthians 2 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Second half goals from Juan Manuel Martinez and substitute Guilherme Torres gave Corinthians a 2-0 win at Atletico Goianiense, with the result confirming Atletico’s relegation.
Palmeiras 2 – Botafogo 2 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Botafogo twice led at Palmeiras through Nicolas Lodeiro and Elkeson but Hernan Barcos scored twice to earn the home side a 2-2 draw.
Vasco 0 – Sport Recife 3 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Felipe Azevedo, Hugo and Henrique got themselves on the score sheet as Sport Recife won 3-0 at Vasco.
Coritiba 1 – Atletico Mineiro 0 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Second-placed Atletico Mineiro missed the chance to make ground on the leaders, as Deivid’s ninth minute penalty saw them lose 1-0 at Coritiba.
Nautico 3 – Internacional 0 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Elicarlos scored twice in the first half to set up Nautico’s 3-0 win over Internacional, with Kieza wrapping up the win in the 62nd minute.
Portuguesa 0 – Bahia 1 (Campeonato Brasileiro, November 4, 2012) Rodrigo Souza’s 78th minute goal gave Bahia a 1-0 win at Portuguesa.