- Howard Webb discusses yellow cards and discipline with Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville
- Dortmund attacker Marco Reus scores before sustaining ankle injury against Paderborn [Video]
- TalkSPORT dedicate video to the many faces of Arsene Wenger
- Jamie Carragher asked if Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard should be dropped, dodges the question [Video]
- Gary Neville asks Howard Webb ‘What makes a headbutt’ re Wilshere’s ‘nut’ on Fellaini [Video]
Funny: Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger interrupted by spooky ringtone during press conference [Video]
The etiquette of setting your phone on silent during public engagements seems to have gone out the window altogether these days.
During Arsene Wenger’s press conference today, a mobile phone starting ringing out from somewhere inside the press pack.
Amusingly, the ringtone was that spooky tune from horror movies, to which Wenger reacted, ‘It’s interesting!’
The phone rang just as Wenger was answering how close the title race will be, so he added, ‘That tells you how close it will be!’
- Updated: August 7, 2014