- Tottenham fans sing about Wembley after beating Newcastle 4-0 in QF [Video]
- Southampton preparing January move for Dutch Galatasaray star Wesley Sneijder [Mirror]
- Roy Keane confronted ex-Man United man Tom Cleverley over Aston Villa bust-up exit rumours [Sun]
- Scenes! Hoardings collapse as PSV fans celebrate Luuk de Jong’s hat trick goal in 4-3 win [Video]
- Tottenham 4 – Newcastle 0: Spurs saunter past Magpies into COC semis [Highlights]
United Arab Emirates beat Iraq in extra-time in epic Gulf Cup final
United Arab Emirates 2 – Iraq 1 (Gulf Cup of Nations final, January 18, 2013) (Extended Highlights & Trophy Celebrations) Omar Abdulrahman scored a solo (deflected golaz0) to give the UAE the lead. Iraq took the game into extra-time with a cracking snapshot equaliser from Younis Mahmoud on 80′. The UAE won it in the first half of extra-time when Al Hammadi stole in to score into the far corner.
- Updated: January 18, 2013