United Arab Emirates beat Iraq in extra-time in epic Gulf Cup final
- January 18, 2013
United Arab Emirates 2 – Iraq 1 (Gulf Cup of Nations final, January 18, 2013) (Extended Highlights & Trophy Celebrations) Omar Abdulrahman scored a solo (deflected golaz0) to give the UAE the lead. Iraq took the game into extra-time with a cracking snapshot equaliser from Younis Mahmoud on 80′. The UAE won it in the first half of extra-time when Al Hammadi stole in to score into the far corner.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi