Chelsea beaten 1-0 by Corinthians in the Club World Cup final
- December 16, 2012
Corinthians 1 – Chelsea 0 (Club World Cup final, December 16, 2012) (Alternative highlights.) A dull game was brought to life on 68, as Paolo Guerrero headed the Brazilians in front from close range. As Chelsea chased the game, Fernando Torres missed a sitter, Gary Cahill was sent off and then El Nino had a goal disallowed.
Post match interview: Rafa Benitez.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi