- ‘United In Grief’: Best ever Half-and-Half shirt spotted at Newcastle 0 – Sunderland 1. Respect Sir!
- Liverpool fan Chris deliberately winds up Gooners by calling Alexis Sanchez a waste of money [Video]
- Super-positive Gooner Ty taking lots of positives from Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- ‘It’s ruined my Bloody Christmas!’ Claude has a mini meltdown after Liverpool 2 – Arsenal 2 [Video]
- Huge Police presence needed to keep Newcastle and Sunderland fans apart before derby [Video]
Singapore beat Thailand 3-1 in first leg of AFF Suzuki Cup final
Singapore 3 – Thailand 1 (AFF Suzuki Cup Final 1st leg, December 19, 2012) Goals from Mustafic Fahruddin, Khairul Amri and Baihakki Khaizan gave the Lions a significant victory in the first leg of th efinal. Thailand were briefly on level terms in the second half through Adul Lahso but the goal-scorer’s departure on a stretcher later meant they finished with 10 men, as coach Winfried Schafer had already made all his substitutions.
- Updated: December 19, 2012