Singapore beat Thailand 3-1 in first leg of AFF Suzuki Cup final
- December 19, 2012
Singapore 3 – Thailand 1 (AFF Suzuki Cup Final 1st leg, December 19, 2012) Goals from Mustafic Fahruddin, Khairul Amri and Baihakki Khaizan gave the Lions a significant victory in the first leg of th efinal. Thailand were briefly on level terms in the second half through Adul Lahso but the goal-scorer’s departure on a stretcher later meant they finished with 10 men, as coach Winfried Schafer had already made all his substitutions.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi