- Singapore midfielder Hariss Harun scores cracking volley in win over Myanmar [Video]
- PSG attacker Lucas casually juggles the ball and balances it on his head in training [Video]
- Feyenoord fans unfurl amazing banner depicting Rotterdam hero Piet Hein capturing Spanish treasure fleet against Sevilla
- Thierry Henry hints that he would like to return to Arsenal as a coach so he can win Champions League
- The atmosphere at last night’s Superclasico between River Plate & Boca Juniors was incredible [Video]
Monterrey win their 3rd straight CONCACAF Champions League title beating Santos 4-2
Monterrey 4 – Santos Laguna 2 (CONCACAF Champions League final 2nd leg, May 1, 2013) Santos got goals from Carlos Darwin Quintero in the 38th minute and by Felipe Baloy 12 minutes later, but then Monterrey dramatically hit back scoring four times in the final 30 minutes. Aldo De Nigris bagged a brace, while Neri Cardozo and Humberto Suazo chipped in with the other goals as the Mexicans won their third straight CONCACAF Champions League title.
- Updated: May 1, 2013