Sato stars for Sanfrecce as Ulsan Hyundai break down at the Club World Cup
- December 12, 2012
Ulsan Hyundai 2 – Sanfrecce Hiroshima 3 (Club World Cup, December 12, 2012) Ulsan got off to a great start when Hiroshima defender Hiroki Mizumoto stuck the ball in his own net in the 17th. The J-Leaguers equalised in the 35th minute through a Satoru Yamagishi header, and Sanfrecce moved 2-1 up ten minutes into the second half when Hisato Sato struck. Sanfrecce sealed their fifth placed finish in the 71st minute when comic Ulsan defending handed Hisato Sato his second of the game. Yong Lee snatched a late consolation for Hyundai.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi