Sato stars for Sanfrecce as Ulsan Hyundai break down at the Club World Cup
- December 12, 2012
Ulsan Hyundai 2 – Sanfrecce Hiroshima 3 (Club World Cup, December 12, 2012) Ulsan got off to a great start when Hiroshima defender Hiroki Mizumoto stuck the ball in his own net in the 17th. The J-Leaguers equalised in the 35th minute through a Satoru Yamagishi header, and Sanfrecce moved 2-1 up ten minutes into the second half when Hisato Sato struck. Sanfrecce sealed their fifth placed finish in the 71st minute when comic Ulsan defending handed Hisato Sato his second of the game. Yong Lee snatched a late consolation for Hyundai.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...