AFC CL: Steelers sink Hiroshima 1-0; 10-man Seoul slip past Sendai; Jiangsu down Buriram
- April 2, 2013
Sanfrecce Hiroshima 0 – Pohang Steelers 1 (Asian Champions League, April 2, 2013) Pohang Steelers handed the J.League champions their third straight loss in Group G thanks to a solitary strike from Bae Chun-suk
FC Seoul 2 – Vegalta Sendai 1 (Asian Champions League, April 2, 2013) Seoul survived the late dismissal of goalkeeper Yu Sang-hun to edge out Japan’s Vegalta Sendai 2-1 in the AFC Champions League on Tuesday as the Korean champions maintained their unbeaten record in Group E.
Jiangsu Sainty 2 – Buriram United 0 (Asian Champions League, April 2, 2013) Two goals inside a minute in the first half earned Jiangsu Sainty their first-ever win in the AFC Champions League.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...