AFC CL: Steelers sink Hiroshima 1-0; 10-man Seoul slip past Sendai; Jiangsu down Buriram
- April 2, 2013
Sanfrecce Hiroshima 0 – Pohang Steelers 1 (Asian Champions League, April 2, 2013) Pohang Steelers handed the J.League champions their third straight loss in Group G thanks to a solitary strike from Bae Chun-suk
FC Seoul 2 – Vegalta Sendai 1 (Asian Champions League, April 2, 2013) Seoul survived the late dismissal of goalkeeper Yu Sang-hun to edge out Japan’s Vegalta Sendai 2-1 in the AFC Champions League on Tuesday as the Korean champions maintained their unbeaten record in Group E.
Jiangsu Sainty 2 – Buriram United 0 (Asian Champions League, April 2, 2013) Two goals inside a minute in the first half earned Jiangsu Sainty their first-ever win in the AFC Champions League.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi