Uzbekistan trounce New Zealand 3-0 at the U20 World Cup
- June 23, 2013
Uzbekistan U20 3 – New Zealand U20 0 (U20 World Cup, June 23, 2013) Uzbekistan took the lead with their first real attempt on goal after 14 minutes when Abbosbek Makhstaliev found the back of the net from close range. It was 2-0 in the early stages of the second half when Igor Sergeev burst into the box before finding the bottom corner, before Diyorjon Turapov made sure of the points with a cool finish late on.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi